Eating exercise calories?

Options
What is recommended... Eating to reach my calorie intake or letting it be if I'm not hungry. Keeping in mind I'm only wanting to lose about 25 pounds and I'm not overweight.

Replies

• Singsince2
    Options
    My first week, I ate the extra calories I had burned. I didn't lose as much as I would like, so this week I am adding my veggies to my calorie count and eating only one half of my extra point gotten from exercise.
  • nesrheck - i was wondering the same thing so i came across Victoria2448 on mfp. she has a wealth of knowledge to offer. search for her as i am sure she can answer any questions you may have. she's a personal trainer and beachbody coach. good luck.
  • nesrheok
    Options
    nesrheck - i was wondering the same thing so i came across Victoria2448 on mfp. she has a wealth of knowledge to offer. search for her as i am sure she can answer any questions you may have. she's a personal trainer and beachbody coach. good luck.

I'm actually her friend. I forgot she was a coach. Thanks for the reminder!!
  • nesrheok
    Options
    My first week, I ate the extra calories I had burned. I didn't lose as much as I would like, so this week I am adding my veggies to my calorie count and eating only one half of my extra point gotten from exercise.

Let me know how that works out for you!