yogurt

Options
JanetLM73
JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
I tried yogurt about 100 years ago and I didn't like it at all....can anyone recommend a yummy brand, I think I should give it another chance.

Thanks!

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    When I first started getting back into shape I really liked the Light & Fit yogurt. Lots of yummy flavors.

I've since switched to Chobani greek yogurt - also lots of yummy flavors (more expensive, though), but also has a lot of protein so is more filling.
  • mollyjackson82
    Options
    i really like chobani greek yogurt. if it is to strong for you...add a little splenda. i would try it before other yogurts though because it has so much more protein and that will keep you fuller longer.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Stick to Greek in my opinion... it actually has some body to it and it has a great flavor. Try Chobani fruit on the bottom... peach is my favorite! Try mixing in cereal or fresh fruit to give it some texture.
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    I can not say it enough; Chobani greek yogurt...I eat yogurt all the time and have for years, only recently have I tried this Chobani greek yogurt and I am in love. It is thicker and better for me. With coupons or watch the sales, the price is right. Go online though and get coupons for it.
  • scweegie
    Options
    Couldn't agree more, love the Chobani. They have a nice selection of flavors as well. I like to mix in granola
  • JanetLM73
    Options
    I just googled Chobani yogurt and found out it is available in Canada as of November, so maybe that's the one I'll try.

Thanks everyone!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but the reason I always hated yogurt was the texture. I started out by adding a tablespoon of Grape-Nuts or granola to my yogurt to help. I can now eat it without the added crunch but that really did help a lot. I also highly recommend Greek yogurt.
  • JanetLM73
    Options
    I don't know about you, but the reason I always hated yogurt was the texture. I started out by adding a tablespoon of Grape-Nuts or granola to my yogurt to help. I can now eat it without the added crunch but that really did help a lot. I also highly recommend Greek yogurt.

I think that's my problem as well, the texture....I love grape nuts, thanks for that.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I actually am not a fan of yogurt but what i found that helps me eat it with any brand, is adding some granola and/or fresh fruits (raspberries, blueberries) focus on those and you'll be done before you know it! :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I have started adding vanilla protein power to mine - about a half a tablespoon or quarter of a scoop. Adds to the flavor.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I get the plain chobani greek yogurt and add cinnamon to it. So delicious.