15 months and 148 pounds gone

Options

Replies

• raybaileyct
    Options
    Thought I don't know you. I am proud of you for loosing 148. your story is truly inspiring. Keep up the good work.
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on all the hard work. I have had a really struggle recently, and have been wanting to give up, but it's post like yours that help keep me on track. It helps to know it's possible, and to hope to someday help others feel that way too.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i totally missed this post over the weekend - what kinda friend am i?? LOL...anyway, what a great job and an amazing transformation allison...you have done great things and continue to do so every day....thanks for sharing...
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am proud for you and your health.
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you and thank you for sharing. Photos are inspiring - whether it's to someone new, someone being frustrated on a plateau, someone REALLY tired of putting in ALL the work. Thank you!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Simply........amazing!!!!
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options
    You lost a whole person and you look amazing!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Wow, you rock!
    You look great!
  • JessicaPahl
    Options
    WOW you are freakin AMAZING! Great Work!:smile:
  • brechingirl
    brechingirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW I am so amazed you have transformed yourself! I started here a month agoa and lst 11 pounds. This week I struggled so much and have been eathing poorly. Seeing you makes me feel that I can do this and I am getting back on the track tomorrow!! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!! Your story is very inspirational!!!!!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look totally AWESOME! So happy for you and it's people like you that keep me going...I too am one that will have lost a whole person before this battle is through. It will be worth it, but oh the time, sweat, and tears we go through in the process. congratulations!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am truly glad that you posted this. This was truly an inspiration to me and it has most definitely inspired me to work harder if I want to meet my goal!
    Congrats!! Keep it up! You look gorgeous!
  • LeanLeaVickery
    Options
    That is incredible! Although I must say pic one is actually a really cool embrace photo. Makes you feel good. Again - great job- amazing!
  • SPerko4980
    SPerko4980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible and inspiring to me!! Thanks for sharing!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • WBSJR
    WBSJR Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    totally inspiring! WTG!!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOU look great! How did you do it?
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    how wonderful!!
    Tell us how you did it!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!