Hello my name is ___________ and I'm addicted to:

Options

Replies

• chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Charlene and I'm addicted to purses/handbags and sweets, oh and Moscato.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Phil and I'ma addicted to PIZZA! (The thicker, the better)
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Pascale and I'm addicted to: my boyfriend.... and Ice cream!
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My name is Jen and i'm addicted to my two boys, even when they drive me crazy!! I just love, love, love them!!
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Karen andd I'm addicted to anything that fitness. Zumba, water aerobics, body pump, running, walking, weight lifting, Wii fitness, etc.

Oooooooooooooooh, I love Body Pump :D
  • sdminor11
    Options
    Hello my name is shauna and im addicted to reading,going to the gym, eating, and skiing =)
  • bipandora
    Options
    Hello my name is Vanessa and I'm addicted to food and hiking.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Heather and I'm addicted to diet coke, video games, the internet, washing my hands, painting my nails, cracking my knuckles and weighing myself after every trip to the bathroom.

I'd like to be more addicted to eating healthier and going for walks. And maybe doing something constructive around the house.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Stacey and I'm addicted to Peanut butter or cherry anything, cheese of all types, salt and hoping on the scale every damn day! Oh there is too many to name!
  • SweetTayta
    SweetTayta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Rosceal, RoRo for short and I'm addicted to Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nuggets w/ Almonds, Tilapia, Sweet Potatoes & Cheerios!
  • rebeccacline21
    rebeccacline21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Rebecca, and I'm addicted to volleyball, Kentucky basketball, and sweets. ;)
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Lisa-chocolate, cigarettes (quit 2 years ago, but will always be an addict), killing valuable time on the computer, Criminal Minds, and carbs. I'm sure there's more. I'm trying to get addicted to exercise and housework but it's not taking.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tubbs and I'm addicted to my new gym, cherry Labello, and sleeping!
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    Hello my name is Johanna and I'm addicted to music, the Internet and gigs.
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Carolyn and I'm addicted to tetris and apparently, any sugar based food :grumble:
  • lrm130
    Options
    Hello my name is Lindsay and I'm addicted to Diet Mountain Dew, losing weight, Amy's brand cheddar burritos and the gym.
    7652451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • desertsky1955
    desertsky1955 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Yvonne and I'm addicted to MPF.:love:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    my name is khadesha & i'm addicted to shopping & MFP :drinker:
  • letashatastic
    letashatastic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Phil and I'ma addicted to PIZZA! (The thicker, the better)

OMG! Me too! Pizza! Thick crust!

Why can't I be addicted to something heathly like working out or celery?! Instead of wine, pizza, cheese, saying inappropriate things for a reaction, reading all the angry posts by MFP'ers and naps!

Oops ... forgot to start with ... Hello, my name is Tasha and .... (I just got so excited about the thought of pizza ...)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Ray and I'm addicted to bike riding, jogging and checking emails and MFP when ever possible !