Before, during, and after baby

Options

Replies

• Caterpiller2011
    Caterpiller2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I had to be on bed rest and keep feet up due to my blood pressure...so I gained a ton of weight (5'8 149 pds to 225 at delivery, dropped to 179 after breast feeding) 14 years ago that I a still trying to get off! Breast feeding burns calories like crazy and your active so keep up the good work!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work! U look great! Breastfeeding burns a lot of calories and will help you lose if you do it right. I went back to my prepregnancy weight 4 mos after baby #3 with breastfeeding and some good ole fashion discipline:-)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You are an example of the exact reason why I'm trying to get in shape NOW so that when I do get pregnant I can carry on with my routine until my body tells me to stop and then pick right back up afterwards... Thank you!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Girl, I think I hate you! (JUST KIDDING!) I wish I looked like you after having a baby. I didn't even look like that BEFORE having a baby. LOL You look FABULOUS! Keep up the good work, hun!

ditto!!!!
    man you look awesome! i am so jealous...

how tall are you?
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Well done such great progress. Can I ask how tall you are?

I'm almost 5"9
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great, cant even tell you had a baby. your one of those people im so so jelious of, had a baby back to skinny lucky lady !!! :wink:
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    wow you look AMAZING!!!! before and after the baby!!! i look that good in my dreams MAYBE :D
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an awesome job! But dang, you looked great at 190! I think 190 was my highest non-pregnant weight, and I looked like...well, I didn't carry it nearly as well. :-P
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, that is exactly why I have started this journey and to know that someone else did and you looked killer post baby just gives me so much motivation!
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I was about 150 before I got pregnant and gained 50. After the "real" baby weight dropped I was stuck at 180 with all the "extra" I put on. I worked out and went down to 160 but them got sidetracked with life and excuses then went back up to 170+. I want another baby in the near future and want a clean slate before I start. So I'm here and down a few more pounds. I hope to have that kind of success with my next prgnancy, when the time comes!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    WOW! and I thought I was dong good after my baby. You look great!

I am proud of myself though. I weighed 170lbs when I gave birth to my 2nd baby. Today I weigh 118lbs :)
  • archgrrrl
    Options
    Wow - I thought only celebrities could look that good so soon after having a baby! Congratulations :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Way to stay healthy for you and your baby!
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! its amazing how you lost the post baby weight so nicely! great job this really inspires me
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    WOWZAAAA, Good work!!
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WORK IT GURL!!!!!!!!!
  • Caiis101
    Options
    Awesome!! Just had my baby girl 10 weeks ago and just joined MFP to lose the baby weight too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!