Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i love food...lol
  • sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi add me, if you like. I have been on here for 40 days now and log in daily. I lost quite a bit of my weight but still got quite a bit to go. :)
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily, and could always use more encouraging words!
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I log consistently and give feedback as often as I can - Anyone feel free to add me :-) Good luck on your journey, MFP is awesome!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I have logged every day. all day, no matter what, no excuses. I have been here over 180 days. If you are motivated and consistent feel free to add me.
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I log in several times daily and update frequently! Add me as well if you like!
  • 7mariposa
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new too, so feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I log on every day and find the support on here amazing! :)

I'm 26, 5'6", started at 237lb and have lost 18lb so far - aiming for around 150

Clare
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've been on here every day for almost 160 days and have lost 74 pounds so I will glad to welcome you as a friend.
  • goldengoose4
    goldengoose4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey, i just joined and i am so motivated to loose the weight :) all of you are such an inspiration!!
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site.
  • Nactasha
    Nactasha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have logged every day for 50 days and I am slightly addicted to logging from my phone. Anyone can feel free to add me. I don't have too many friends yet, but the more motivators the better!
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Belonged for over a year, but just started back up a month ago.
  • sassyshell
    sassyshell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am on here multiple times during the day. Feel free to add. I have lots of supportive friends also!
  • HollyMinear
    Options
    I"m logging daily and getting good results. Would love more friends! :)
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anytime! I'm on here pretty much daily and log always :) I also love my food and eat a great amount of it :P
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    I'm near 1 month of being on here but log on every day and love new friends! feel free to add me :)
  • koalasue
    koalasue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have been on for a year and a half. I would love for someone to share support with. Feel free to add me too.
  • catwomanclaws
    catwomanclaws Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just joined about a week and a half ago....and I would love to have someone to 'talk' to and give and receive support from. This losing weight is so tough!!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend. :) Cathy
  • Mcarang0628
    Options
    hello! i first got mfp last year and lost 20 lbs with it. i fell off for a few months and recently tried weight watchers but i actually gained weight on it. so i figured id get back on mfp because it actually worked for me before. add me :)