Wow! Way to go congrats!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    322-1.jpg

My starting weight was 243. I have lost a total of 66 lbs thus far putting me currently at 177 lbs. I still have 27 more lbs to go to get to my goal. I have a ways to go yet but I am rather proud of what I have been able to accomplish so far!

Thanks for reading....and the best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey! :)

You look great, excellent job!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Some have been asking what I've done to lose the weight.

In the begining I did weight watchers. I never did go to meetings but I just did the points system at home. And I worked out at the gym as well.

Now for the past few months I just count my calories and still workout. I go to the gym 6 days a week most weeks. Saturday is my day off.

For me not working out is not an option. Without exercise I have a very hard time losing. And it is also important for health as well.
    This has been a long and still not over journey. There have been times when I would fall off the wagon for a couple of weeks or I would hit a platau or even gain weight. But the key is to just keep going. There are numbers I thought I would never get below. 192 was a hard one for me. I would lose and get there and then gain a pound back and do that hover for a while which would lead to frustration but I think that is also part of the journey and we all go through it.

Thanks to all for listening to my story. I look forward to reading about all of yours! Cheers :smile:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You shoudl be very proud of yourself. Great Job. You are beautiful. :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    We are basically right at the same point -- I started at 245, weigh 179 and plan to get to 150!!!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    way to go keep it up you look great
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing! Congrats!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • alangholz
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • dorairwin
    Options
    You look awesome keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, you inspire me
  • nrobertson3
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic nice work! I want that swimsuit!
  • smetivier26
    Options
    You go girl, you deserve every bit of praise you get. Absolutely stunning!
  • Debbiepearce20
    Options
    Wow that is an amzing effort! Such an inspiration to me and no doubt plenty of others too!! Thank you for sharing, keep up the hard work, you are looking fantastic!
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting the pics - truly inspirational!
  • MinaAriel
    MinaAriel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!