I need opinions please :)

Options
I'm thinking about ordering the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels. I've seen some great results from some other people that have used it. I was also thinking about getting the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD for some extra variety. My only other choice that I was thinking of was maybe a Zumba DVD.

So, I know that I'm going to get the 30 Day Shred but, from experience, can anyone tell me which they think would be better? Walk Away the Pounds or Zumba?

Replies

• pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    IMO I would go for something a little higher intensity than a walking DVD. The 30 day shred is great!
  • RavenxDead
    RavenxDead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is great do that its a good workout girly
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Well, like I said, I am getting the 30 Day Shred but I'm trying to find 1 more DVD for me to workout to at home so I have some variety.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I would get the zumba. I have done both, and the zumba packs a nice calorie burn and you use every part of your body. :)
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    I think walking dvds are great. I have the Biggest Loser Powerwalk and love it.
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I would go with the zumba its so much fun you dont even realize how hard your working
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 day shred right now and in the first 8 days I have noticed results. I am now on level 2 day 2 and hope to see more change... As for other dvd,s I am unsure since this is the first one I have done and stuck with. good luck!
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone is great just because its a walking dvd dont think its an easy workout she makes u (or me) sweat
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred and walk away the pounds. Shred is higher intensity and I do that after work. I do walk away the pounds during lunch. I have the five mile that comes with a toning band. It is no nearly as intense as shred but I think it is still a decent workout.
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's help! :D
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    I really want to try Zumba but my biggest issue is that I don't have a big space to do it in...
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I don't have a ton of space, so I sometimes have to modify some of the travelling moves a little bit. It still works out for me and I get a good workout. :)
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I really want to try Zumba but my biggest issue is that I don't have a big space to do it in...

Zumba is fun - I don't have much space either but really, you don't need a lot...
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    okay :) thanks alot for everyone's help!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    If the choices are between the walking dvd and zumba.... you'll stick to zumba! It's fun (I personally like other forms of dance better, but it's not for me hehe) I have done both -- dance is fun, marching on the spot is not!!!

I also have the 30 DS! it's a workout, and I workout at the gym 3 days a week and it kills ---- enjoy them all!