Flatout flatbread pizza

13»

Replies

• kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    those pizza stones are amazing! my mom has one and i'm jealous. i think it would definitely get a little crisper and have better flavor on the stone.
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    bump
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Finally got round to cooking this last night, YUMMERS!

We had mushrooms and hotdogs on top of the cheese and tomato, came in at just over 500 cals and was blimmin lovely. So lovely we're having it again tonight :D

Thanks for the ideas
  • Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    wow i have been thinking about pizza ever since i started my diet... thanks for posting this. i feel like a drug addict im am a big time pizza junkie and this is gunna help me tons on my diet jurney. on my way to pick up the ingredients...

now, flatout? do they sell this at walmart, publix, windixie? where can i get it?
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Bump!!!:bigsmile:
  • fuzzybear123
    fuzzybear123 Posts: 32 Member
    use pita bread for a base
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Try using tomato paste and adding a lil water then adding Itailian seasoning.. You'll cut your sodium from the Ragu crap by alot!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    YUM!!
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Pizza is one of my families favorites and we actually tried this earlier this week and it was a big hit for us. We made ours with chicken breast that I boiled with some seasoning and then shredded up and then mozzarella cheese. Next time we are going to make sure we have veggies on hand and add those as well. I have to say it may not be a Pizza Hut pan pizza but I absolutely enjoyed it and will be making it again.
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    bump! sounds @ looks delish!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Thank you! Couldn't figure out how to get mine crispy like crust :)
    For those who can't seem to make the wrap/crust crispy, try brushing on a little EVOO, toast it for a bit, then flip it over and put your toppings on the non-EVOO side. I also do my personal size pizzas in the toaster oven.

^^^^this ! :-) don't need a pizza atone just put the Flatout in the oven/toaster oven for a little while then bring it out and add your toppings and put back in the oven. It will come out nice and crispy and delicious.
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    That picture stuck with me, lol! I hunted down some flat outs today & got all the ingredients. gonna make this tomorrow! :-)
  • bump
  • thanks for the delicious recipe! I made this today but used homemade sauce and it was great - even my 18-year-old son liked it!:drinker:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    OMG Yummy!! Thanks for posting! :smile:
  • Makin' me hungry!!!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    bump