Great job :smile:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    THat is awesome!!! You are looking great!!
  • colleengenthe
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Thank you for the motivation and sharing ;)
  • mandyquintero1986
    Options
    You look sooo good! Congrats! :):smile:
  • mcrae006
    mcrae006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I am loving MFP and all the success stories.
  • youarereem
    Options
    wow that's amazing! I'm finding it very hard to stick to a diet as I've just started but hopefully I'll have a great success story in a few months too!
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I must admit I am addicted to the success stories too. :-)
  • sarahd150
    sarahd150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just awesome results. :smile:
    Are you doing the calories recommended per day or a bit over? What are your tips?

About the only real tip I have is to try to cook or make as much of your food as possible. I am always amazed how much extra "junk" sneaks in to packaged or pre-prepared foods. I love to cook, so I make virtually everything I eat from scratch. I also eat a ton of veggies (they tend to be the biggest part of all my meals) and drink more water than seems reasonable (probably about a gallon a day...yikes!).

After that, I think most things come down to personal preference. I eat just about every 2-3 hours, just because things have sort of ended up that way. I stay slightly under calories probably half the week and go slightly over about half the week, which helps me feel less tied down to a "diet". But those are things that I dont make a big difference, I just tend to do them because I like to.
  • sparklehips
    Options
    This is exactly what inspires us to keep going. Thank you! Wonderful work!
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    What a great pick me up! I come to these board when I'm feeling unmotivated because seeing how keeping at it will pay off. Thank you for sharing and posting pics, they really do help!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    well done you!!
  • edytka80
    Options
    omg...I Just strated today...and I do want to look as good as you in 7 months...great job!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! Congratulation!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    You look great! You have done very well. I like that you have not cut out things. I am just trying to make better choices with foods/portions and moving more myself. I haven't cut out any foods. With me saying I can't have a certain food or snack makes me want it more! I wish you continued success!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • sarahd150
    sarahd150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have done very well. I like that you have not cut out things. I am just trying to make better choices with foods/portions and moving more myself. I haven't cut out any foods. With me saying I can't have a certain food or snack makes me want it more! I wish you continued success!

I thInk the fact that I have not cut out foods (or food groups) is really a key element. I cannot understand how people handle those diets where you have a "shake" 3 times a day instead of eating. I wouldn't make it a day. Before I even started, I decided that this has to be a sustainable plan for both diet and fitness. Setting lofty fitness goals or cutting out all the "fun" foods i like will never be sustainable for me. I love when people ask me if I'm "allowed" to eat a certain item. I tell them I can eat whatever food I want, as long as its in moderation. I tell them I can eat a piece of birthday cake, but not the whole cake. Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!