broke 200lbs

Options

Replies

• jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! I can not wait to hit that milestone!!!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm at 200.8 today -- Can't wait to check the scale tomorrow and hopefully share in your success!!!!

http://me-on-dukan.blogspot.com/
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! i have 10 pounds to go to break 200 lbs, and I will be so excited. It has been at least 10 years since I have been below 200. If you want send me a friend request and we will beat this weight loss together.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Huge Congrats!!! What a great milestone. Yep, diet and exercise is the magic. The infomercials always make that sound like some sort of secret! Have a great week.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself. This week I've hit a milestone, I am under 200 lbs, 198 to be exact. I have not been this light since 2004. The best thing is that I did it all by myself without major efforts. Eating well and daily exercising. No magic here! Will keep you posted, hopefully with pictures next time.

Amazing feeling!!!! Congrats

:flowerforyou:
  • alexlanier
    alexlanier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    that's amazing :) keep it up!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thats so exciting...I can't wait until I am out of the 200's...been there all of my adult life and it is time to leave! I probably cry when the scale read 199 lol
  • tlcprn
    tlcprn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You must be so proud of yourself! Don't quit, keep up!!!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    CONGO RATS!!!! Nice work.. I bet you are so proud of yourself, you must feel great!!! Come back and comment when I break into Onederland too, k? Have a great one!
  • samantha1953
    samantha1953 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    One-derland is a sweet, sweet place! I have 46 lbs until I'm there. I feel good at that weight so after that it will be streamlining and toning as I lose the last 15-20. Congratulations!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling? Congrats to you!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Onederland .... a utopia vacation destination!

Congrats.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I cried when I saw that 1 instead of a 2. Amazing feeling!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    great job, you must feel fantastic :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    your doing awesome. Keep it up!:smile:
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling, keep doing what your're doing!!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! ONEderland! It's a wonderful place to be!!
  • chac69
    chac69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Huge Congrats!!! What a great milestone. Yep, diet and exercise is the magic. The infomercials always make that sound like some sort of secret! Have a great week.

Congratulations!!!! You deserve it because it sounds like your doing it the old fashion way......Blood, Sweat, and Tears!!! At least one of these are required to lose weight.....lol.
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love the success stories so inspiratonal
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just did the same yesterday. It's so motivating to continue. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!