kettleworx

Options
:wink: I ordered the Kettleworx program and just finished the cardio portion.. OMG.. sweat = fat burning... recover tomorrow and hit the core on Sunday!!!! AWESOME workout!!!

Replies

• FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE kettlebells! I bought the kettleworx system a month ago. I could SO easily make all of my workouts kettlebell workouts, that's how much I love it! But I need to keep doing what I've been doing...mix it up. I get such a good workout with kettleworx. I have so many DVDs of other kinds of workouts, and really...none of them make me sweat and get my heart rate up like kettlebell can!!
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell training is AWESOME!!! I always implement this into my core exercises to shock my muscles. You get so much range covered and the variations you can add to workouts.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the SKOGG kettlbell program tomorrow and can't wait. So glad to hear how everyone loves using them!!!
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    You've just reminded me to get this. How much did you pay if your don't mind me asking?
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I bought it too. I think it was like $35 on sale at Target when I got mine and normally is around $45 or $50.

I do get a bit bored with the kettleworx dvds as they cut and paste the sets into the future ones. I don't know why but that bugs me.

I have only reached the third week so far.

I also bought Bob Harper's kettlebell DVD but have not tried it yet.
  • DL121004
    DL121004 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've just started the KettleWorx program and I'm loving it!

I had bought a couple of kettle bells and was just doing occasional work with them. Decided to do a "program" and got this one. I've done the first two days of the six week program (plus a few sneak peaks at some of the others).

Back in the day (through the early to mid 1990s) I lifted weights, but fell out of it, and haven't been motivated to get back into it. Using the kettle bells has done the trick for me!