Need help with large weight loss goal! Refuse to fail!

Options

Replies

• mamallamahull
    Options
    Hey! I've got 50 pounds to loose and I just can not seem to get going! I wanna join the super support group too!!
    We CAN do this!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck to us all!!!!
  • Treesaw66
    Treesaw66 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can also use extra support:smile: 100 plus to loose, Good Luck.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I have another 30-40 lbs to lose.. feel free to add me :)
  • TerrylSimmons
    Options
    You can add me. I have over 100 lbs. to lose and finding it hard to even lose 1 lb.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 lbs to lose as well, add me! We can all support and encourage each other!!!

:bigsmile:

Jen
    big and beautiful in Minnesota
  • ninalovinglife
    Options
    How did you do this Did you have to stop eating some foods!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I fully believe that the more positive support you have, the more successful you will be.:smile:
  • danielle1983cov
    Options
    Hi, I have roughly 100 lbs to lose. It's looking like such a long way off at the minute isn't it? Feel free to add me!x
  • Cazra84
    Options
    I have 25 to go and I've lost 50 so far! I could definitely use some support!

Good luck to all of you guys!

We can do it :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    anyone here can add me
  • ninalovinglife
    Options
    Hi, I have roughly 100 lbs to lose. It's looking like such a long way off at the minute isn't it? Feel free to add me!x
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier I say! I've lost 42# so far still have about 14# to get to where I originally envisioned myself, but once I'm there I anticipate adjusting just depends on what I look like and how I feel when I'm there.

I've been at this for over a year, and I know what has clicked for me this time is focusing on creating a healthier version of myself. I set up plans for times when things get tough, which they will. I truly believe focusing on my health and not the number has helped to not derail my efforts. I can only control what I do, not that stupid scale, I rate my week based on my efforts, if I know I did everything I could possibly do and don't lose, it's still a great week, I'm that much healthier than I was a week before.

Learn from your past, try to figure out what has stopped you before and plan for it. You can totally do this.

*ETA: I look at the scale as a tool in this journey, if it's at a standstill for weeks then it's trying to tell me that I need to change something. It doesn't define my efforts, even though I may be tons healthier on the inside the scale may not reflect that.

ALSO (jeez, I could go on and on) :blushing: , check out www.intense-workout.com , I personally think he has GREAT information to decode all the contradicting information out there. I was at a plateau for over a month and found his website and now I'm back on track.
  • ninalovinglife
    Options
    Hi I have been on mfp for about a month now. I need some friends who can help motivate me I have a Long Long Long way to go my goals are to lose 2 pounds a week.
  • yoli830
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least another 60-65 pounds. You can add me if you like :) It's always better knowing you've got people in your corner!
  • Mommyof3Divas
    Options
    Totally understand your frustration! We can do it!!! :-). I have 50 more to go...go ahead and add me! I can use more friends to hold me accountable! ;-)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 110 but have another 80-110 to lose (I'm not sure where the end is yet!) ... anyone here feel free to add me :)
  • Tanamarty
    Options
    You can add me! I have at least 50lbs to go. Weigh in day is tuesday!!
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have 150# to lose - friend request coming your way! :drinker: others feel free to friend me too! :smile:
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I've got a long road ahead of me! Good luck.
  • jkb7389
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I need to lose 100 lbs as well. It's rough!! Good luck in your journey!!!