Out of the 230s...getting ready to be out of the 220s!

Options
I am so excited! I FINALLY got out of the 230s and I am 5 pounds away from being out of the 220s. My goal is to be in the 2-teens by week 6 of my recommitment plan. Sunday marks week 4.

Hard work DOES pay off!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success. :drinker:
  • JessicaGray2107
    JessicaGray2107 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congeatulations! Just keep doing what you're doing!
  • Caiis101
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get to a new "decade"! You're an inspiration for me this morning, thank you! NICE WORK!! :)
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • Great job! One day at a time, work hard and the pounds WILL follow :flowerforyou:
  • 812sara
    812sara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great Great Job!!!!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Keep up the good work. I remember dancing a little jig each time I got out of a number. * more pounds to go until I'm dancing again and out of the 200's !!!!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    me too!!!! Congrats!!!! :happy:
  • debswebby
    Options
    That's fantastic. Well done. I have 5 lbs to go before I'm out of the 230's. I can't wait
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    excellent, I just snuck out of the 230's this week, it feels good, well done to you :flowerforyou:
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Keep up the good work. I remember dancing a little jig each time I got out of a number. * more pounds to go until I'm dancing again and out of the 200's !!!!!!

I danced a jig this morning after weighing myself!!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    excellent, I just snuck out of the 230's this week, it feels good, well done to you :flowerforyou:

And well done to you to! Thanks!!! Keep it up!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Keep it up girl!! AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    good for you! it is a good feeling isn't it? I was just talking about this with a friend. I also take it 10 lbs at a time, but even 1/2 lb loss is a victory. But the real victory is a healthier lifestyle and positive outlook
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Congratulations! I also use 10 pound losses as mini goals :-)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!