If you're serious...

Options
... Add me as a friend.

I've been here for over a week and I'm loving it. I've seen many people who are looking for friends to add, and I want to let you know that you're very welcome to add me. I'm looking for real friends and supporters, the ones who log in every day, because those are the kind that will get me through bad days, no matter what.

So this might sound a bit harsh, but I'm only mentioning it because I'm serious about it. If you are too, then welcome...

Replies

• ReneeG74
    Options
    I been here a bit longer but ditto what you said :)
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    DITTO!!! What he said and what she said...add me if you like :)
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm serious..new to MFP. I have lost 30 pounds since September, but would like more accountability, so found MFP. I log in each day...tracking everything. I'll send you a request.
  • skinnygirlhiding1
    skinnygirlhiding1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all the above. I too am rather new to the site (3weeks). I log in several times a day to log my stuff & to also get motivation from others.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am serious as a heart attack!!! I have been using this site to help me lose weight avidly for almost a year! I log in every day and support my friends! Look forward to getting to know you!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that so many of you are serious. Welcome to my circle of friends and supporters!
  • Startraveller
    Options
    Consider me a friend. Looking for real friends and supporters, not those that gloat when I don't lose and they do. Let's inspire each other. I did it once and can do it again.
  • Startraveller
    Options
    Good for you! You must feel amazing - what an accomplishment.
  • Motivated_Mama
    Options
    I've logged in the last 27 days. I'm also interested in friending those who are serious! Feel free to add me.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    You lot sound like people I want to hang out with here
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hit my 50 day mark this morning and am only just thinking about how cool that is now! I'm definitely serious so I'm going to send a few friend invites out to you lovely people on this thread ;)
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well trying to lose 100 pounds I try to motivate as much as possible and yes I'm on here daily :)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site but I am dedicated and working hard. Welcome!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I log in every day too!! I am going to control my weight not the other way around!! You can all add me if you'd like! I can use the support too(and give it):))
  • csquirrel
    Options
    I'm a die hard fitness and healthy eating fan. Having a baby and being a married single Mom has set me back a bit but I am totally committed and will provide any support you need!
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i'm not new but here every day, i've a sport challenge focus rather then pure weightloss - ironman in september but I'm very serious and always check in on friends diaries ;-) happy to support anyone so long as they are being healthy and eating what they need to, feel free to add
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hit my 30 day mark a few days ago! Looking for friends- support, accountability, ideas, etc. :) Feel free to add me!
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I too am very serious about this I just hit my 40 day mark and am lovin it add me if you like! :)
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ive added you.

Im oh so serious.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love this site! Good luck with all your goals.