Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

-71 pounds and still going (pics)

Replies

• Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    You are the incredible shrinking woman!!!! You also look younger and younger the thinner you became!!
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    wow very well done!!
  • such an inspration to lots on here myself included..ive done weightwatchers and slimming world over the years ..did lose but back at square one again :(
    i find this app great i recommended it to so any and i will be using you as a prime example of how good it is !
    my goal is to be healthy any happy...oh and of course i want to be drop dead gorgeous by the time i reach my 5oth birthday in october this year.

well done you...you have spurred me on thanks x
  • Wow! Great job!! You look fantastic.
  • Awesome Job!!!!! More than just a pretty face!!!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    you look amazing you should be so proud of yourself nice work! xx:flowerforyou:
  • stargzr73
    stargzr73 Posts: 4 Member
    o my hat! well done! you really look amazing - seriously well done! :happy:
  • virginiawest76
    virginiawest76 Posts: 12 Member
    You have truly inspired me. Thank you!
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    awesome job you look amazing you are an inspiration
  • jennied314
    jennied314 Posts: 16 Member
    Way to go! Awesome!
  • lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Wow!!!! You look amazing! You definitely motivated me!!!
  • Amazing....

Just read your "about me" and its very inspirational.

I am just starting my long journey now, but it is stories like this that keep me going!

thanks
  • Loridmer
    Loridmer Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks for sharing the pics, you look amazing!:smile:
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    You look so amazing! And the best part is that you can keep it off. I was pretty heavy when I was younger (late teens) and I've kept off the weight for 14 years. Sometimes at 32 I still shop in the junior department because I couldn't wear that stuff when I was a teen! Congratulations on your transformation!
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even me some details. How did you do it? Any suggestions because it would be so helpful!!! lol Thanks for posting!!!

:smile:
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 101 Member
    OMGosh!!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!! How in the world did you do it.
  • mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    you look stunning!!! this is what makes me push myself harder seeing peoples results!!! awesome job!!!! xo
  • Well done...:drinker: in 10 months I hope to have similar pictures to post!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    You are absolutely gorgeous before and after losing the weight!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    wow!!!! You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!