Who has Twins?

Options
2»

Replies

• Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I don't have twins, and I'm not a twin.........But I would love to have one. Does this count?
  • KCMMommy
    KCMMommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My twin girls turned two just before Halloween, so they're almost 2 1/2. My older daughter is EXACTLY 4 1/2 (to the day) :-)
  • mrbluesky1939
    mrbluesky1939 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have two sets of twins 11 1/2 months apart. Yep, we have 4 the same age for 2 weeks a year. They are now adults 50 and 51 years of age. Our identical twin girls (Sandra and Susan) were born on July 3rd. Our boys (Richard and Robert) are not identical. They were born on June 17th the following year. :drinker:
  • Saleen0623
    Options
    I have twins. A boy and girl that well be 5 in August. There is never a full moment in my life anymore....:smile:
  • TammyBeyea
    Options
    I have twin girls...18 years old!
  • TheTwinsMomy
    TheTwinsMomy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So great to see so many twins parents! I told my sons so many times that they are special! :smile:
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have Boy/Girl twins that are turning 5 in May! They grow up so fast (sniff, sniff.) :(
    Every year that they get older gets a little easier. The first year was a blur! Thank goodness for camcorders because I don't remember much. Feel free to add me.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have Identical 3 1/2 yr old Twins boys.
  • helcb
    helcb Posts: 13
    Options
    ok mine are not twins but were born 10 months apart nd here in ireland they are known as irish twins !!!