Name one thing you are gonna change this week?

Options
Name one thing you are going to change this week in your fitness journey? I am going try to eat a more filling yet good for me breakfast.

Replies

• super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna work on strengthening my core :bigsmile:
  • CVAB
    CVAB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Getting a good source of protein in every meal.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wearing my brand new fitbit! I know it will make me more active!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ....this week will be about focusing on drinking more water. Especially since I have to start running another half of a km!
  • sarahmargaret12
    Options
    this week I want to do more srength training, I have a treadmill so i do alot of cardio
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    Lowering my sodium intake. I didn't have it showing before, and I was astounded at how much I was getting every day - almost twice the RDA. !! No wonder I'm so swollen lol
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to break 200 TOMORROW-- I have 0.8lbs to lose :D
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    This week I'm going to start training for a 5k I'm going to run this summer :)
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go for the first week in a long while without falling off the wagon. Because that's what erased all of my good work and lost kilos.
  • Holland02
    Options
    I am going to drink more water. :drinker:
  • emmiee921
    Options
    im going to stay under my calories and that doesnt include exercise calories cus eating exercise calories doesnt work
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Cutting back on fast food!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I've failed cause the weight hasn't come off, I'm workingout and eating healthy, that damn scale can stick it. I'm improving myself in other ways! And clearing my head of the numbers game starts now!!!!!
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This week I'm giving up all beverages but water! No more flavored water, I'm going to see if not having all the sodium and chemicals makes a difference.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am giving up my weekday red wine! :sad:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My underwear.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Even though I have mostly been staying within my calorie goals, I have been on a bit of a sweet treat snack attack for the last week or two. It's got to stop. Starts NOW! Well, it starts after I finish my Starbucks coffee that I got a shot of caramel syrup in...
  • Afion
    Afion Posts: 2
    Options
    not eat late....
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    strictly sticking to my calories
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I am going to increase my treadmill walking and be happier with myself...at least this week~~LOL.