weight over 300lbs anyone else need to lose over 100lbs?

Options

Replies

• myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 298lbs on 7/18/11... I cannot WAIT to be under 200!!!

I've got about 70 pounds to go till my temporary goal of 170... but I'd love to hop on your bandwagon! :)
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    I started at 292 and have lost 18.2 lbs so far. I like having friends w similar sw and/or goals. You can add me too.
  • jkb7389
    Options
    I am in the same boat. :( Anyone can add me! The more friends, support, and encouragement, the better! :)

August is going to be here before I know it!!
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    I started out in the same boat at 306...I've lost 77lbs since June and I have about 65 more to go until I reassess where I want to be. Feel free to add! :)
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! :) We can do this!! :)
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I just joined today--as I'm finishing some Girl Scout cookies! I have just over 100 pounds to my goal, but will still be overweight when I reach 150. I don't care, I just want to feel good :-)

Please feel free to add me.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Me too - started early 2011 and took all year to lose 40some pounds, but seeming to be doing pretty good right now. I'd like to lose 200 lbs still - that sounds so unbearably huge....so i can definately relate and then some....feel free to add me :-)
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on this site about 40 days ago, I was just over 311lbs, I have been doing well and love this site, but I need some friends in the same boat that need to lose over 100lbs. Add me if you want to help motivate eachother in this long journey. I just want to see the scale at 199lbs -its a number I don't even remember ever seeing in my life!

I started on Jan 1st and I have lost 20 pounds so far I was 340. I have put back on a few pounds the last couple of weeks so I am struggling and feeling like I am starting all over again. BUT I am not quitting.

Feel free to add me if you would like. Would love to have someone else to be accountable to and that I can support.
  • mreko2005
    Options
    I have to lose150 lbs. (groan) Been here two weeks already and my ladybug hasn't budged. :sad:
  • genedotts
    genedotts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Hows it going everyone. Gene here. I started MFP at 577 lbs. I have lost 56.5 lbs so far in thatwas in 41 days time.
    I go about every 2 weeks for a weigh in at my therapist. Besides, my scale doesnt go past 450 yet.

But If your looking to loose over 100 lbs. And are serious about MFP. I mean you log EVERY DAY. Add me. and Add Kimdotts too.( my mom. she has lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks)

I have a goal to be 265 lbs by Christmas 2012. I know thats sorta crazy. But I believe I can get there. If not on the dot. Then close as possible.

My log is open to everyone. Check it out. I was put on 2,000 calories a day. But I only do around 700 to 800 maybe 900 if I am lucky calories a day. My doc knows about this. But I am not at the point with my medicines I take that I dont get hungry. And feel full so much faster.

ALSO.... Soda Pop <<<
    Is a joke. I dont Drink it. I dont count it as WATER. I am a firm believer in Drinking 8 cups of water a day. It does help you loose weight. So if you drink coffee, or tea or whatever and you say thats your water.... I will be watching you. I am in this to be a new person. I set goals for myself. Walking and Burning calories. And I have no problem setting them with or for you.

We gotta do this together. We all need support. Dont matter how long you did this or even if your new. We all need support.
    So I am here. Add me. Check me out. And lets do this. And like I tell everyone. I went from walking 10 plus miles a day at 450 lbs. to 577 and barely walking to the bathroom... And now I am 520 (new weigh in is on the 20th) and I am walking hours, and working my way but up to the miles. One day at a time. Just one day at a time.:flowerforyou:

Gene
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started out at 315.5 in October, and in the past four months I have lost 54 pounds. I am planning on losing a total of 170, and being fit enough to hopefully join the Air Force which has always been a desire of mine. Anyone feel free to add me! And good luck to you :)

*Success is not a race; be patient.*
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Hi, I started on this site about 40 days ago, I was just over 311lbs, I have been doing well and love this site, but I need some friends in the same boat that need to lose over 100lbs. Add me if you want to help motivate eachother in this long journey. I just want to see the scale at 199lbs -its a number I don't even remember ever seeing in my life!

I have over 200lbs to lose and anyone on this thread, feel free to add me!
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I started MFP at 321 lbs. I'm at 303 lbs now. My goal for 2012 is to lose 100 lbs. But my long term goal it to weigh between 150-165 lbs.

Anyone can add me! I love the support and I love to give support as well. :happy:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 100 and have at least 150 more to go. 528 to 409 so far. you can definitely do it!
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hello

I love Mfp and have been on it for a while my starting weight was 327 lbs and Im down to 268lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend I feel the more support you have the better :) I am finally learning what and how many calories I need to eat to lose It is an eye opener.

Cheers,
    Christy
  • jessicagrimwood
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started at 303 lbs and in 5 weeks I am at 291.4 lbs. Yay me!

15330019.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Pennykids
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat (which is low in the water). I restarted mfp today. I did well for about 3 months last summer until I went back to work in the fall (I'm a teacher) My first goal is to get to 299 then to 250 and so on. It has been a year since I was below 300. It's tough when my family doen't have weight issues. New day - new start!
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you :) started at 310(ish) and as of last week I was 290. I am hoping I lost this week but i know the scale is not my friend sometimes.
  • miamclearn
    Options
    ill add you:) im 267 right now and ideally id like to be 170. however, my summer goal is 250:)
  • ShrinkingSusan
    ShrinkingSusan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have never publicly discussed my numbers.... Yikes! But owning it will set me free so here goes... My highest weight was 284. I was 268 when I started MFP. I have my goal weight set for 180 which is still technically overweight (I am 5'7"). I will re-evaluate as I get closer to that goal and go from there. I would love some new friends with large amounts of weight to lose for mutual support, motivation, and the like. :)

I wish you all nothing the best of success on your weight loss journey!