Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Give or take 148 pounds - with pics

Replies

• fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Wow you are very impressive!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    You look just amazing! congratulations on believing in yourself and doing an amazing job!
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    what a great job!!
  • What an inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing...
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,226 Member
    Marvelous, you look and must feel terrific. It is tragic they did that to us as children.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Way to go! You look fantastic, younger and I'm sure you feel a world of difference in your energy and health. I'm tired of feeling 10-20 years older than I am.
  • Its like night and day! You are NOT the same woman in the first picture. Wow! Congratulations! You look like a Chicos model! Fantastic work!!!
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Absolutely stunning transformation! Congratulations!
  • 4myangelz
    4myangelz Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations!!!! You look Amazing!!!!!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Absolutely amazing!! You are beautiful! I love the new pics and the cofidence radiating from them!! WOW!! Way to go!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    You look absolutely stunning!
  • wow!!! very awesome!!! :D
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 753 Member
    Wow! You look AWESOME! You look so much younger now! Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    You are an inspiration -- what an accomplishment. You look ready to take on the world! Congratulations!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Inspiring, V y !! Thanks for posting - you look AMAZING ! !
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Wow!!! Now the world is your oyster.... Love your amazing new body and life!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    **** yeah!! You look amazing!!
  • ericasmith64
    ericasmith64 Posts: 35 Member
    Wow congrats how long did this take you.......
  • ArleneMatches
    ArleneMatches Posts: 17 Member
    What an inspiration you are. I hope you are as proud of yourself as can be possible!!!! WTG....:flowerforyou:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,311 Member
    Impressive. Thanks for sharing for terrific success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!