Who else has their hubby/boyfriend/girlfriend/wifey here?

Options
I do! (At least now I do!)

Let's do this together! <3

Replies

• davidclooney
    Options
    I do too, lol..

I love you, Princess! <3
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My hubby's here with me! We've both lost a lot of weight already and we're supportive of each other.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I do! Me and my boyfriend.. he has lost 14lbs..
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yep, I got my gf on here.
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    yay! so much support! :heart:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My Hubby is on here too - he's almost at his goal. .!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I dont yet ... My wife is expecting our first baby ... so she is gonna wait on that but she would join on time ... but my other family members are using this and loving it ...
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    We tried having him here, but he was having me enter all his food and I gave him the thumbs down on that... so he's here but not active lol
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    Wifey definitly on here -- she's doing great too :) -- I think that this type of thing if you're married or have a SO you both have to do it..

I don't think either of us would be successful if the other one wasn't on board.. :) -- (with the healthy living thing not necessarily MFP, but MFP helps!!)
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    <---- HERE! :wink:
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yup my boyfriend joined 3 weeks after I did, and has now lost more weight than me grrrr :D
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My husband uses the app but not the message boards. Also, I have my Dad, mom, grandmother and 3 of my closest friends using the app. :)
  • GregS
    GregS Posts: 11
    Options
    yes the wife and i both are on here. it really helps with the support. in that this is a lifestyle change.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both on here. In March 2009 when I decided I needed to make a change and get healthy the first thing I asked her was to help me and she decided to do the same thing. It has made this journey a lot more enjoyable!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    My wife's on here but doesn't partake of the social support-- I make lunch she makes dinner-- I'm down 26 lbs-- she's perfect but happy with herself
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Can't get hubs to. He hates social sites. Doesn't get how much support and encouragement I get from my friends.
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    My beautiful GF is here......
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Can't get hubs to. He hates social sites. Doesn't get how much support and encouragement I get from my friends.

Mine doesn't get into the social side here, he just logs his food and goes on his merry way. If yours has a smartphone the app is perfect for use with no social interaction!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    My beautiful GF is here......

Yes I am! Partly due to meeting on here ;) Glad to share this with my sexy boyfriend!
  • liegeygirl
    liegeygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are on here together as well. He used it one day and got hooked!! He was so impressed at how much the app and website keeps up with, so he's been motivated to continue on and that has helped me stay on track. I must say, its great having your significant other on here. So motivating!!!