Intelligent guys on MFP

Options

Replies

• txnena
    Options
    I think intelligent men are sexy....of course easy on the eyes is a plus!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I think intelligent men are sexy....of course easy on the eyes is a plus!

^ this

Add a gotee..... and I'm putty
  • t2811
    t2811 Posts: 56
    Options
    mmm.. and gorgeous eyes....plus a sexy voice just makes me melt..... ;)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive although I must take issue with perception that a man can only be good looking if he is stupid and/or smart equals geek. Likely meant in fun which I understand (so no one please become defensive) but it is these so-called funny remarks which some men, especially young men, attempting to find themselves aspire. It would appear to me that a woman would want a man who can stimulate her mentally as well as physically. If you are receiving one at the expense of the other then you are missing out and possibly selling yourself short. I'm here to tell you that a real man can do both quite well, among other things. Truth.

Smart /= geek, and vice versa. I'm quite the geek myself, and tend to surround myself with people who share similar interests (don't we all, to some extent?) Thus my comment about smart and geeky :smile:
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LOL Not Smart Here!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    well, they say a healthy mind lives in a healthy body ^^ plus I have to admit, you could strap me onto Vin Diesels belly -ifi the man has verbal diarrhea... I will be running... pretty fast.

As for smart - I don't know about that but I am certainly a smart *kitten* :p
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    I'd rather they just be stupid and good looking :tongue:

BUMP!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    If I was smart, I never would have eaten my way to obesity! And, would not need MFP to help me keep my eating on track!
    Sorry to disappoint but I am just another dumb shmuck trying to figure things out, one day at a time!
    Good luck with your search though!
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    :smile:
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    self identifying as smart is odd, doesn't everyone think they are intelligent? How many folks would sign up for the "dummies only" thread?

Starting an interesting convo and sorting the wheat from the chaff is probably more effective :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I'm as stupid as f***k :wink:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    smarties.jpg

mmm... candy.
  • t2811
    Options
    I'm as stupid as f***k :wink:

not sure i believe you :)
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    i've got some game.......as far as you know.
  • t2811
    Options
    but will we ever 'really' know?
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive although I must take issue with perception that a man can only be good looking if he is stupid and/or smart equals geek. Likely meant in fun which I understand (so no one please become defensive) but it is these so-called funny remarks which some men, especially young men, attempting to find themselves aspire. It would appear to me that a woman would want a man who can stimulate her mentally as well as physically. If you are receiving one at the expense of the other then you are missing out and possibly selling yourself short. I'm here to tell you that a real man can do both quite well, among other things. Truth.

True Story ^^
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I hear there are a lot of intelligent guys on mfp. So I say show yourselves! :) I need more men with brains on here. (And no, that's not an invitation for zombie jokes...) Oh and smart women friends too!

(I don't really. I suspect I've already maxed out on the brights in my friends list already.)

Does smart *kitten* count?
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    It depends on what you classify as intelligent; but I would like to believe that I would be identified as reasonably intelligent with regards to the general population.
  • saahild
    Options
    Easy way to sort the smart from the not so much...

http://www.manbottle.com/trivia/einstein_s_riddle

First person to scroll down to the answer link wins :P.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    I'm definitely a mfp guy, but not sure about the intelligent part.