Options
167891012»

Replies

• whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Last week: 216.1
    This week: 216.7

Up 0.6lbs. Not too bad considering I went to a banquet dinner last night and had 3 beers and very little food all day.

I knew this week was coming. My focus was very off and I struggled with eating and logging. I don't feel too bad because I have lost about 14lbs since I started this and feel very good about that. People tell me they can see a difference and I can feel it in my clothes. My challenge is keeping my head in the game and not being distracted by every thing else in my life.
  • musicgirl6
    Options
    Hey guys

so ive been on vacation and havent been keeping track of my food and such.
    i weighed in on a diff scale this morning (im still on vacation) and it said i gained 8lbs....
    is that even possible in one week?!
    :(
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!
    Goal: lose 26 pounds
    Non weight goal: get into size 8 pants
    A little about myself: work full time, love to travel, enjoy boxing and kickboxing, like to cook, in March going on a week long vacation to french polynesia with my grown up daughter
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost five pounds this week, crazy, I gained back one pound for a total of four pounds lost. I kept checking the scale to make sure it was right!! :)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    208.2 I hate tom
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150
    Week 3: 148.5
    Week 4: 148.5
    Week 5: 147
    Week 6: 147
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

so ive been on vacation and havent been keeping track of my food and such.
    i weighed in on a diff scale this morning (im still on vacation) and it said i gained 8lbs....
    is that even possible in one week?!
    :(

it could just be because it's a diff scale. i know i used to have two scales..both digital & they were always a few pounds different. it could also be because of where you are & if you've flown in a plane recently...i dont remember why it makes people gain weight but i remember someone telling me about it when i was on vacation last summer because i was upset the scale said i gained 5lbs....it came right off when i got home, so i wouldnt worry too much until you get back to the scale that you're used to
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Please count me in!
    Goal: lose 26 pounds
    Non weight goal: get into size 8 pants
    A little about myself: work full time, love to travel, enjoy boxing and kickboxing, like to cook, in March going on a week long vacation to french polynesia with my grown up daughter

sorry, we're a closed group. :flowerforyou:
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    this weeks winner is Quitenice with a 4 lb loss!! great job & i can't wait to see the challenge you pick!

***also i have started a summer dolls group to make it easier for everyone to get to know eachother & see other members. I will be sending everyone an invitation tonight, hope to see you all there!
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 208.4
    Week 2: 204.4
    Week 3: 202
    Week 4: 200
    Week 5: 204.4
    Week 6: 204.4
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    205 (+3 lbs.) :(
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 134.4
    Week 1: 130.2
    Week 2: 129.6
    Week 3: 128.6
    Week 4: 129.6
    Week 5: 129.6
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! For the challenge this week, I would like for everyone to get outside and walk or hike. Try to go at least one mile. I try to hike at least three miles everyday. My personal challenge will be to double my distance to six miles. If you can't get outside to walk, do what you can to walk more, for example, park further away from the store. Don't forget to drink water! Have a great week everyone!
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I noticed as I was looking for my last weeks weight in, that I did not post it. I recall typing it, but I guess I got distracted and did not click post reply. I can be such a flake sometimes. And this time I am late once again. I think I'm going to start putting some kind of alarm on my phone to remind me on Sundays. Doing a lot better about what I eat, but I kind of neglected the gym this week, so I need to get back on track.

SW: 164
    1/22-162.6
    1/29-159.6
    2/06: 158.7
    2/12: 156.8
    CW: 155.4
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    hey dolls, now that the group page is set up im going to ask that everyone posts their weigh-ins & challenges there. i think it's going to be a lot easier for everyone & a lot more organized...im not sure yet if i'll do a new topic for every weigh in, but i really like that everyone can start new topics on the group page...i think it will be a lot easier for everyone to get involved!