Movie Stars

Options
It's been sickening my heart seeing people comparing themselves to movie/magazine people. :glasses:
Perfect hair/perfect body/perfect smile...... That is their job!!!!

What if we didn't have to go to work and all we needed to do was to concentrate on our image.... our skin, our body, our style, etc. I'm sure your all seeing my point by now.
We are all so beautiful. ...... We work hard ...we take care of our family..that's a lot of work!!!!Sometimes we lose ourselves(our eating) in the process. We joined this site to lose weight to get ourselves back .
.. I love movies. I love magazines. But, I'm not going to let that media tell me I have to be that image. That image is not real. We Are:flowerforyou:

Replies

• enigmakey
    enigmakey Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's been sickening my heart seeing people comparing themselves to movie/magazine people. :glasses:
    Perfect hair/perfect body/perfect smile...... That is their job!!!!

What if we didn't have to go to work and all we needed to do was to concentrate on our image.... our skin, our body, our style, etc. I'm sure your all seeing my point by now.
    We are all so beautiful. ...... We work hard ...we take care of our family..that's a lot of work!!!!Sometimes we lose ourselves(our eating) in the process. We joined this site to lose weight to get ourselves back .
    .. I love movies. I love magazines. But, I'm not going to let that media tell me I have to be that image. That image is not real. We Are:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I want JLo's butt...just kidding...:laugh: :laugh:

I love the picture of your cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i used to have jlo's butt pre-mfp! lol i suppose it's a good thing that's disappearing!:tongue:

and you already know i love the cat!:wink:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    not only do these people have to stay thin for their job, but I hear about them doing it in some of the worst ways. All kinds of crazy diets and such. Anyway, yeah, if I could hire a personal trainer for 5 days a week 2 hours a day, I would have washboard abs and rock solid pecks too! I tend to think that these people don't have any idea the struggle that the average joe and jane go through, and they feel so proud of themselves for accomplishing what? Walking from their bedroom to their huge home gym so that their personal fitness guru can work them out for 2 to 3 hours? Please! I'd love to see them work a 9 to 5 then drive 2 hours and then work out, all the while worrying about money, taxes, work, personal relationships...etc. I imagine a big percentage of them would crack.

That being said, I wouldn't turn down the life if it was offered. LOL!
  • Omni2463
    Omni2463 Posts: 36
    Options
    not only do these people have to stay thin for their job, but I hear about them doing it in some of the worst ways. All kinds of crazy diets and such. Anyway, yeah, if I could hire a personal trainer for 5 days a week 2 hours a day, I would have washboard abs and rock solid pecks too! I tend to think that these people don't have any idea the struggle that the average joe and jane go through, and they feel so proud of themselves for accomplishing what? Walking from their bedroom to their huge home gym so that their personal fitness guru can work them out for 2 to 3 hours? Please! I'd love to see them work a 9 to 5 then drive 2 hours and then work out, all the while worrying about money, taxes, work, personal relationships...etc. I imagine a big percentage of them would crack.

:laugh: you're so dead on!
  • goodtimesdani
    Options

honey, me either!!!