100 Pounds to Loose / New Member needs support

Options
Hello All!!

I am new to this community, about a week, and I have started a pretty ambitious work out plan to help me reach my goals.

http://www.musclepharm.com/sites/default/files/shred_diet_training_guide_phase-1_mens_v3_lowres.pdf

Just taking the right supplements along with my workout plan, and eating right, I feel so much better (even better than my football playing days). I Know I have a LONG WAY to go, and would like to know if anyone has a group I can join to help keep me motivated.

8 POUNDS LOST SO FAR!!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Brianf2fusa
    Options
    shameful bump
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose as well. So far I'm doing great so this keeps me motivated. I'm here to help and give support. Add me! You should try posting in the Introduceyourself message board.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Stay focused and believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT! Set reachable goals weekly/monthly and dream big. The battlefield is in our minds...make yourself stronger than your excuses. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    shameful bump

never shameful! Just focused. ;-) You can do this. Set yourself small goals, remember what you are after, and consider your roadblocks as mini-challenges instead of obstacles. I started with 100lbs to lose also and am down 16. It is doable as long as you don't psych yourself out. Best of luck to you!!!
  • tnshncl
    tnshncl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it and YOU WILL do it. Stay focused!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My one and only advice to you. Never give up on YOU. You can and You will Succeed on this journey.
    Take each day as a new adventure. Never look to the past just keep pressing forward.
  • hansoel
    hansoel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have more than 100 pounds to loose - and it is not easy. But I can certainly support you and maybe you can support me. We can do this!!!!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    My only advice is to make friends with Tazzy! She knows of what she speaks!! LOL!! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: