25 - Losing 35, Would LOVE SUPPORT:)

Options
HI! My name is Kelly a 25 year old from Wisconsin. I am currently hoping to lose about 35lbs for health reasons. My father, an active man, at 46 had his first stint placed in his heart... his father died from a heart attack at 41. Genetics are up against me, but having additional lbs is not going to help me here! Going to make heart healthy choices starting HERE and NOW! Would love support. THANK YOU for reading this and sincerely hope you are having an amazing day.

Replies

• daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sending friend request!
  • krystinaarlene
    krystinaarlene Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly!!! I had so many doubts about this site when I started a month ago but already I can see how great it is! I'm on everyday! I'm 23 and have about 30lbs to go too. You can add me if you like!
  • blm457457
    Options
    Welcome! I am 26 also losing 35 pounds. I started at 5'7 and 180 and am now at 170. I attribute that all to MFP, it really works! Make sure to add us as friends so we can keep you accountable. Don't be too hard on yourself if you fall off the path, just get right back on!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome! This site is great! feel free to send me a request invite if you want...