Anyone interested in a HealthyWage Match Up?

Options
Hi Everyone!

After seeing a fellow MFPer get a prize for reaching a healthy BMI, I signed up for the February MatchUp on the HealthyWage website and am trying to get a team of super motivated peeps together to win. There are a bunch of challenges over the 3 month period and then 3 prizes at the end on May 11th. Check out the website to read all about it, I have no affiliation or anything - just couldn't get any of my real life friends or husband commit, haha.

I find that with the stress of my job and grad school, I have no motivation so hoping that being on a team with some money at stake will help push me to get where I want to be.

Send me a message if you are interested/curious!

Replies

• ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bumping for the earlier birds.
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I will message you!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I am interested
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I may be interested!! :)
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm a definite maybe. What's the cost?
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im interested but dont have that much left to loose. do i need a certain amount to loose?
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I just did the BMI Challenge last year and got my check on Saturday! Good luck!
  • ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! we do still need some members. It works off of the average percent lost by the team, so if someone does really awesome it will help cover someone who doesn't need to lose as much. The cost in total is $60 which you can pay over 3 months and the top prize is $10,000 (2nd is 5k, third is 3k). Split across 5 people, not too shabby!

All you need to do is have your gym log in to verify your weight at the beginning and the end.

Send me a message with your email address if you want an invite! Look forward to losing (or winning!) with you. :)