Who has your ultimate goal body?

Options
Lets see pics!

Mine is Jessica Alba.. She's 5ft 7 so a far bit taller than me (I'm 5ft 3), but she has the kinda body I'd kill to have by the end of my journey.. Love her stomach (I know its photoshopped but not far off in real life)

JessicaAlbaBikini.jpg

Replies

• Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a body like Marissa Miller. She is tall like me and has the most gorgeous body!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie - think Tomb Raider! I'm short (5'4), but I can look like that! (I think!)
    AJTombRaider.jpg
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    BUMP - I want more pics!!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin. I've always admired her figure. Strong and healthy looking.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    miles-austin--abs.jpg

Miles Austin of the Dallas cowboys
  • abigailm83
    Options
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/11/kim_kardashian_shows_off_bikin.php

Ok so I can't stand Kim Kardashian but can't deny that i would kill for a body like hers :)
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to post a pic, but Jessica beil! :smile:
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's an oldie but Marilyn Monroe, she has a lovely hourglass figure. All I ask for is a flat belly xx
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Ellen Barret in the Crunch: Super Slim Down Pilates Yoga Blend.

She's so petite and so lean! I don't want muscles, so I love the way she looks :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Salma Hayek.

Though when I'm as thin as she is, my boobs don't stay this big. lol *sigh*

salma-hayek-cover-shoot-2.jpg
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have no idea who this is, but I think her body's awesome. And also, it's not photoshopped - I find PS is a bit discouraging when it's used on fitness/health photos, you know?

fitspo.jpg
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I have no idea who this is, but I think her body's awesome. And also, it's not photoshopped - I find PS is a bit discouraging when it's used on fitness/health photos, you know?

Yea I get that, all I'm saying is that the particular picture I used was airbrushed but if you compare to just paparazzi snaps of her on the beach she has the same body (its just made to look smoother)
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Yea I get that, all I'm saying is that the particular picture I used was airbrushed but if you compare to just paparazzi snaps of her on the beach she has the same body (its just made to look smoother)
    My comment was just a general comment, not aimed at you. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    kateuptondancing.gif

ha got it!! thank you!

I want this confidence :) and to look that hot in my bikini!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    kateuptondancing.gif

I can't get it to show up....hmmph.

use lowercase letters in your brackets. [img][/img]
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Christina Aguilera. I admire this women so much! She's not afraid to wear what she wants and is so confident, even with people saying she looks 'fat' as she is now (pic) Shes sometimes slim, and at the moment shes very curvey, but I think she looks so healthy and beautiful and definately NOT 'fat'!

CHRISTINA-AGUILERA-2012.jpg
  • mickipedia
    Options

My comment was just a general comment, not aimed at you. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

No worries, I thought that was the bit you were replying to so I thought I'd explain it a little :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I tried sorry, you want the photoshop link with [ i m g ] at the beginning and end and it should show up :)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Laura London. 45 year old mom of 3!

817053721.jpg
  • misskatielowe
    Options
    I can't seem to post the picture - but Christina Hendricks has a body to die for. She's so curvy and yet perfect (in my opinion!)