Hello Everybody!

Options
Just a quick hello to everybody on MFP! I'm Nikki, 22 from Shropshire.

I've gottent to a point where my weight is making me really sad and I cry everytime I look in the mirror. I can't go clothes shopping because I don't feel I look good in anything. So it's time to make a change. I am currently a size 16 and would like to be a size 10-12 by the 1st July as that's when I go on holiday. Overall my goal is to be a size 8-10 or about 8 stone in weight (I am currently 11 1/2 stone)

If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it!

Thanks!!!

Nikki :smile:

Replies

• bbmich23
    bbmich23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome:) My name is Bren, I am 34 from Maine. I am new here as well. I have only been here for 1 week. We have similar goals:) I also want to get down to a size 10 by july. I am a size 18 right now but I was a size 24 at my highest weight. I found that making small changes at first helps a lot. I started drinking more water and less soda, if I have coffee i use sweetener instead of sugar. If I feel hungry, I drink a glass of water or grab a piece of fruit. My biggest hurdle is that I love french fries. It is my trigger food. I still eat them, but I just have a few. I am trying hard to watch my portion sizes and not sit down for more than 30 minutes at a time. Feel free to add me if you like:) Good luck on your journey:)
  • smiler1974
    Options
    Just a quick hello to everybody on MFP! I'm Nikki, 22 from Shropshire.

I've gottent to a point where my weight is making me really sad and I cry everytime I look in the mirror. I can't go clothes shopping because I don't feel I look good in anything. So it's time to make a change. I am currently a size 16 and would like to be a size 10-12 by the 1st July as that's when I go on holiday. Overall my goal is to be a size 8-10 or about 8 stone in weight (I am currently 11 1/2 stone)

If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it!

Thanks!!!

Nikki :smile:

Welcome to the site Nikki, you have done the hardest part and thats to join on here and your ready to make a change. With that I wish you all the success with your journey. If you would like support, please feel free to add me as a friend. Martin :smile:
  • steffihoney
    Options
    We all need to feel good in our own skin. I hope you lose all you want and feel great.
    I sent you a friend request. :)
  • longview
    longview Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome,I'm kind of new also. This site really opens your eyes,& it's helping me. Good luck!
  • jbholla
    jbholla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been using a vitamin B Complex liquid sublingaly every morning and that seems to boost my metabolism and give me a bit of energy. I have lost a total of 15 lbs over the coarse of 40 days. Good luck and make sure to log in each day, it has helped me much!