Hello

Options
Met with personal trainer this morning and she mentioned that this website was good. Wanting to get in the best shape of my life and found out this morning that i have changes and a lot of hard work ahead of me. My weight is fine however i need to lose the body fat and replace it with muscle. Cardio also needs a lot of improvement as does my eating habits. Should be able to get to my goal in 12 weeks if i work hard and stay committed. :smile:

Replies

• lishlock
    lishlock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, that makes two of us!:wink: Although I know there are many more. I am really committed to changing my body this time. I drove home from Maryland this morning. I ate oatmeal prior to leaving and had a shake at the mid-point for my second meal/snack. I planned to do this so that nothing would get me off track. It worked well so I'm off to a great start.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • pluggedin4good
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new to this site and love that its not complicated. I hop eto loose 30 by Thanksgiving - that's my goal.

223257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter