Options
2»

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    SHUNTAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pictures-- I want pictures!!!!!

Congratulations, my friend-- so proud I could burst!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Awwww...thanks lady! Pics are up on Facebook now!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Congrats on your 5K! I can't wait to experience that feeling! Knowing that other people here have done it partially convinces me that I won't die, lol. Keep up the good work and you should be so amazingly incredibly proud of yourself!

You won't die!!!:tongue: Just train right. Side thought.. Are you a DCI fan? Love your pics :drinker:

exercise.png
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 5K! I can't wait to experience that feeling! Knowing that other people here have done it partially convinces me that I won't die, lol. Keep up the good work and you should be so amazingly incredibly proud of yourself!

Thank you! I got started with the Couch to 5k because of a few of my Black Team buddies...loved it so much, I never looked back! Try it, you will LOVE it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am counting up the pounds on this page. OMG we all ROCK dont we!?

Shuntae...........honey............I just want to wrap my arms around you (and I can) and hug you tight. You have the BEST attitude and have worked so hard. To see you, andrew, marla........running across the finish line of a 5k makes me cry.

:cry: I am so proud
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am so proud of you, you did awesome!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    SHUNTAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness ... you are a true inspiration to me. Way to go!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Well Done! I can't wait till I can post an accomplishment like that!:wink:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info people :happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Shuntae-Way to go girl! We knew you would do awesome! You are a true inspiration to us all!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Congrats!
  • Michele0912
    Options
    Congratulations Shuntae.

I am doing my first 5k on July 4- i went from not being able to walk for 30mins on a treadmill to running!

i had to run an 8K last Friday -part of my training, and i stressed over it all day. i had tears when i finished it... withouth stopping, it took me 55:34

last night did a hard 5k- and managed to do it in 32:20. Can't wait for the actual race and all the excitment!

again Congrats.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of my C25k pal, looking forward to my first in October - just finished week 8 of c25k
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!