JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh-in - June 29th

Options

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! This weekend was rough--Mom was in town for my birthday! I managed to maintain though so that's good considering all the junk we ate! Hope to make up for it this week!

SW: 191
    Last week: 182
    CW: 182
    GW: 150
  • Rica03
    Rica03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!
    Well I had a great exercise weekend :happy: but had a navajo taco on Saturday so....stayed the same on weight loss. :noway:
    I rode my mtn bike for 3 hrs yesterday in the mtns. I did a two hour/9 mile climb and an hour down so I burned 1400 calories during that ride!!! Can't ride today though, my BUM hurts too bad.:laugh:
    So I will keep on hope that the fourth doesn't throw me completely off the wagon!
    HAve a great Monday!
    SW 178.5
    CW 175.5

Erica
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    I origianly lost 4 pounds over a weeks time (last week) but when I weighed today, I had gained 3.5 back. So it ends up being half a pound in two weeks :sad: . I hate when this happens. I'm soo depressed now and I have NO appetite. Whenever a diet goes bad like this I just start to not eat and yes, lose weight...but gain it all back when I start to eat again...BUT I DON'T WANT TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT RIGHT NOW, IT SOUNDS SO DISGUSTING :sad: I'm 5'5 and weigh 235....and I didn't like my weight when I was 190 (the time I was scared becuase I was almost to the 200 mark). I'm sorry guys, I guess I just had to vent a little...This is a new week...maybe next weigh in will be better.
  • spartidax
    spartidax Posts: 18
    Options
    Ok.... I know the first few weeks you don't always see any weight loss, but I was SOOO hopeful. I'm trying not to get discouraged. Last week was my Starting Weight of 230. I drank more water than I usually do (made at least 8 glasses a day), stayed within my calorie goal, and exceeded my exercise goals....and I don't show ANY weight loss. :grumble:

SW 230
    Last wk 230
    CW 230
    GW 150-ish
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    SW - 176.5
    Last week - 173.5
    This week - 172

Could have done better....lost track ALL weekend! Why do I do that? Back on track for Monday though.

I do the same thing! During the week I do good, keeping track of everthing and on the weekend--I don't know what happens. Maybe that is why I am not losing any more weight??:wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    SW - 176.5
    Last week - 173.5
    This week - 172

Could have done better....lost track ALL weekend! Why do I do that? Back on track for Monday though.

I think weekends are hard for most EVERYONE!!! You still did great!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ok.... I know the first few weeks you don't always see any weight loss, but I was SOOO hopeful. I'm trying not to get discouraged. Last week was my Starting Weight of 230. I drank more water than I usually do (made at least 8 glasses a day), stayed within my calorie goal, and exceeded my exercise goals....and I don't show ANY weight loss. :grumble:

SW 230
    Last wk 230
    CW 230
    GW 150-ish

Check out my blog....I am right there with you, but it does start paying off... :happy:
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 154, no loss this week. However, I am pleased with that as I had a big weekend, company, etc. I ate way more than I normally do (such as fresh peach cobbler) and didn't exercise for 3 days. So I am excited to have held steady without gaining. Today is a new start, so it's back to exercising and tracking my calories.
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    So I weighed myself again and I don't know what was up this morning with my scale...but i've lost 0.7 pounds!!! Some loss is better than no loss and i'm feeling a little better now!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    I origianly lost 4 pounds over a weeks time (last week) but when I weighed today, I had gained 3.5 back. So it ends up being half a pound in two weeks :sad: . I hate when this happens. I'm soo depressed now and I have NO appetite. Whenever a diet goes bad like this I just start to not eat and yes, lose weight...but gain it all back when I start to eat again...BUT I DON'T WANT TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT RIGHT NOW, IT SOUNDS SO DISGUSTING :sad: I'm 5'5 and weigh 235....and I didn't like my weight when I was 190 (the time I was scared becuase I was almost to the 200 mark). I'm sorry guys, I guess I just had to vent a little...This is a new week...maybe next weigh in will be better.

Hang in there! You have not lost the battle! You will fluctuate like that. One of these days you will see a difference!! Keep your faith: smile:
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi, June Starters! So..I'm going to weigh in on wednesdays...always gives me a little buffer from the weekend and for some reason that seems to be a luckier weigh-in day, even when I was doing weight watchers. It's so great to see all of your losses and so inspiring! Whenever I start to feel like I'll never do it, I just log onto the site and read up on my fellow june starters and then i feel like i can keep going! thanks everyone! I'll check in on wednesday! btw, no more drinking alcohol until my half marathon, july 19th! so hopefully that will help me lose some poundage :laugh:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hi June Starters!!!!

I justgot back from a 2.5 hour hike with my daughter and was plastered with mud since it rained yesterday and the terrain was slippery. My first bout of exercize this week an it feels great!

So, onto the topic thread... whether you have lost, stayed te same or gained you have all been an inspiration to me already. Your supportive natures are what is truly important because it means even if you fluctate you will eventually reach your goal. Thank you all!!

Yesterday was my son's birthday and managed to resist the tempting calls of the pizza, caesar salad, and dairy queen ice cream cake. It wasn't easy since those are some of my favourite foods. In the end though it paid off as I a happy to report that since I started the site and this group last Thursday I have lost 3lbs. Woot! I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you.

SW: 253.4
    CW: 250.4
    Lost: 3 lbs!

Take care,
    Tammy
  • Exorcize
    Exorcize Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Everyone.
    I just started saturday.weighing in at 215. This morning it was 213. 2 down and 63 to go.
    SW 215
    CW 213
    Lost 2 pounds
    Melody
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Good work to all of you who had a loss!:drinker: To all of you who are getting discouraged (including me) we just have to stick with it and keep pushing...even if there isn't a loss we are still moving towards a healthier lifestyle :happy:

Thanks for all the encouragement from the June Starters!!
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    128.8 - 127.1 if i remember correctly

at the kennel i work at we have a big scale to weigh dogs..i use it
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
  • zesty
    zesty Posts: 1
    Options
    I started on June 5th at 144
    Today I'm at 140
    My goal is 135 and to lose inches (especially the tummy after 3 kids) and eat healthier
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    Did not lose weight this time.
    Current weight 171 lbs
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just want to thank anyone who had to repost on this thread because they've already posted elsewhere. I really appreciate it!! Anyway, I started tracking this week and from the new additions we have almost 100 members in JUNE STARTERS! Hooray! I'll have the chart posted by Wednesday, that way everyone has time to get their weigh in done.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    :angry: 166
    bad weekend!