Whats your NON fitness hobbie?

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Mines, doing my family tree... so far im back to 1300 =)

Replies

• KMSForLife
    Options
    Cake decorating - not the best hobby for someone trying to shed some weight!
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Video gaming :D
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Reading, cooking new things, playing with my kids!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I attend comic conventions! :)
  • tephey
    tephey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Photography. Just quit it as a part time business. Going to love having it as just a hobby again. Awesome on tracking down the family tree. That's pretty cool.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Gardening, i love being outdoors in the flower garden....I can't wait til it warms up
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Photography. Just quit it as a part time business. Going to love having it as just a hobby again. Awesome on tracking down the family tree. That's pretty cool.
    Its so much fun the one im having trouble with is my grandfathers family its like we dont excist before my great great great grandfather lol
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Scrapbooking, making wreaths for various seasons, crafting just about anything and everything.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    It's actually cloth diapers! :laugh: I have two in diapers right now and have used cloth diapers for 2+ years now with my oldest and I'm pretty passionate about it. And it's not a white piece of cloth with pens at each side, there are modern, cute ones that have colors or designs on them that go on and off just like disposable diapers. OK I'll stop now as I've probably lost most of you! :laugh:
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Gaming!! Notably table top like dungeons and dragons, but recently me and the hubby have gotten into the online game Star Wars The Old Republic and I must say...it's a blast! :)
  • TempestWinter
    Options
    I love to read, write, and make bracelets.
  • m615dan
    Options
    Paintball. Been wasting my money for years!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    arts, crafts, and gardening. I know, I sound like a 80 year old woman, but I do get passionate about the same things my grandma does.
  • Time2Live99
    Options
    Home design, Re-finishing/Re-purposing old items and furniture. I'm a big DIY'er.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Juggling, contact juggling, fire spinning, contact staff... anything related to flow arts.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Photography, writing (also my career), and tortoise-keeping.

I would love to be able to do my family tree. I think it would be so fascinating to learn about my family past my grandparents, but I tried and I just can't work out how to do it. Meh.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Brewing beer, BBQ.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Cooking & taking photos. Sometimes both at once!
  • t2811
    t2811 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have just started 'mosaicing'....
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,417 Member
    Options
    Reading and golf and spending waaaayyy too much time on the computer!