Whats your NON fitness hobbie?

Options

Replies

• Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Mine is bowling. I love it, but been out of it for a while, but getting back to it.
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    PARTYING!!!!:drinker:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    playing pool.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Is work a hobby in this case?? JK. I like to shoot (yeah, guns) and try to get to the range at least 1x per week. I also spend a lot of time with my dogs. Between my boyfriend and I, we have 3 dogs, so there's lots to keep us busy. I got a puppy in Dec who's about 6.5 months olds and he's totally deaf, so I've been spending a lot of training time with him. Should probably make house cleaning more of a hobby, but that's just no fun!
  • jode1983
    Options
    I make personalised bunting...and memory cushions and animals using babys first clothes x
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like to sing - here's a concert recording of the choir I'm in, if you're interested? http://youtu.be/7XPgYxz7Srs
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I sing... anywhere I can get away with it..

I do macrame, including friendship bracelets, wall hangings, christmas decorations, coasters...

I game, mainly puzzle games and old rpg games. Things I don't have to pay to play :P
  • cypher300
    Options
    Video gaming :D

^^ that :)
  • MACNana2
    MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Scrapbooking, spending time with the grandsons, watching old tv shows on Netflix, taking bubble baths, playing games on the computer.
  • kattaw
    kattaw Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cake decorating - not the best hobby for someone trying to shed some weight!

I'm in the same boat, but I'm more of a cookie decorator. I just take them into the office, leave them in the kitchen, and come back for the empty plate at the end of the day.

Also knitting!

Ahaha, I'm 23, but you wouldn't guess it from my hobbies.
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've got more hobbies than I have time! Lol.

Music is my first love and I play piano, guitar, trumpet and toy with flute and clarinet and I love to sing.
    I love reading although right now I only have time to do PhD reading and very little time for recreational reading.
    I also love arts and crafts and make jewellery, cards and like to paint and draw.
    I also do a lot of volunteering partly because I feel it is important to put back into your community, partly to help me get jobs in the future and partly because I enjoy it: so I currently volunteer at a museum near me, am very involved with my church and run the Bible Class and also am an instructor in an Army Cadet unit (although I'm taking a few months off of that to focus on my PhD right now).
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I crochet. I love making all kinds of clothing and accessories.
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Have been working two jobs of late BUT when I have the time my hobbies are:

Recreational kayaking and fishing
    Pottery, wheel and slab built
    Travel
    Photography
    I will try any artistic endeavor. Some are successes, some are epic fails. I sure have fun trying:)
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    BOARD GAMES!!! , table top miniature games, Roleplaying games (Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow run) reading and cooking.

Wow. I've not played Shadow Run in 10 years. Pretty neat to see a mention on the MFP boards.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Photography is a great hobby of mine. I enjoy the outdoors very much. I like to walk and hike so I combine the two.

We enjoy travelling and use a "theme" to plan a vacation around. Like one year, it was a Spanish Mission theme so we explored parts of California that way. Another year it was a "musuem" theme so we visited a number of European cities exploring large musuems and ones that are less well known.

Not exactly hobbies, but For board games with friends and family, I enjoy bokum and scrabble. I also like to play poker, and am pretty good at it.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Art and sculpture
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    love video gaming myself!!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I love to cook and bake and find ways to make recipes healthier.

When I'm not in school, I enjoy pleasure reading, but right now reading is such a chore that it's the last thing I want to do for fun.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Working with horses, crafts, and my favorite....target shooting!
  • _Kate_P
    _Kate_P Posts: 132
    Options
    Pinterest:laugh: Seriously, I could spend my entire day on that website. I also like organising and writing.
    And playing the guitar and competitive cheerleading and stand up paddle boarding.