My Weight Loss Story on TV

Options
I went to Myrtle Beach last week to run my 1st marathon. It was an amazing experience. I was so blessed to be able to share my story with the local NBC affiliate. They ran my story during their live coverage of the marathon. Here's the story: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16966930/kentucky-man-loses-100-lbs-and-runs-marathon

Replies

• muffinwench
    muffinwench Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just watched the clip. AWESOME!! All your hard work has paid off and you are an inspiration. As I sit here, my iPhone beside me....I think I'm going to go check out that Couch to 5K app!
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, WTG! I eventually want to start jogging, but I'm not sure about a marathon.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Great story! You are such an inspiration!!! Congratulations on completing your marathon!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story...congratulations to you, and great work!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Very cool story!! Way to go!
  • mmdphoto
    Options
    Way to go Mark. Keep up the excellent work.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're a rock star!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What a great story - that C25K app is amazing! Anyone who's thought about it should definitely download the app, because as Mr. Beast has so well demonstrated, it really does work!

Thanks for sharing the link to your TV story! You did such a nice job with the interview and your personality cam through in a great smile - I'm really happy for you and your family - best of luck with the triathalon :flowerforyou:
  • mxmandani
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I went to Myrtle Beach last week to run my 1st marathon. It was an amazing experience. I was so blessed to be able to share my story with the local NBC affiliate. They ran my story during their live coverage of the marathon. Here's the story: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16966930/kentucky-man-loses-100-lbs-and-runs-marathon

Just watched it! Way to go. Great story!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome and so very inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    uh-mazing!!! :) Congrats!!

Keep it up! It's people like you that keep the rest of us going!!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    You are a ROCK star! Congrats! That's wonderful!!!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sweet, that is great! Congratulations.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Incredible and a great motivation piece I needed....thanks for sharing.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, I'm speechless :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! Congrats on your weightloss....and your new active life!! Enjoy every minute ; )
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Story!!
  • yag1630
    Options
    You inspired me more to continue with what I'm doing.....Amazing!
  • Alejandro96
    Options
    Awesome ! Funny thing they had a ad for egg sausage mcmuffin on the side of the video hahah ! keep on going
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!