What is your pet peeve?

Options
like the topic says...What is your pet peeve? For me...it's little noises (ex: someone tapping their pen on a desk for a long period of time)....It drives me nuts!

Replies

• jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    people snapping their gum
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    People who interrupt drives me crazy!!!!!!!!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    people snapping their gum

That deffinately goes into my little noises category :laugh:
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    People that don't spell properly... Or worse, people that spell incorrectly on purpose. Eg. I yam qettinq a niu doq!! 'I am getting a new dog'. Grrrrrr it ****'s me! Lol
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options
    Pet peeves...
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    Too many to even count!
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The way a coworker eats an apple; it's the most obnoxious, rude, disgusting thing I've heard in a long time! :noway: It drives other coworkers crazy, too. Especially when he does it during meetings and no one can escape the torture!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    People who belch openly and don't say excuse me.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate drivers!
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    People who belch openly and don't say excuse me.

This! And people with no manners in general!
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Spelling and grammar! I taught English for too long...

And bad drivers. :)
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Stupid people who possess no critical thinking skills.

And my neighbors. Seriously, who listens to music with heavy bass at 6am on a Sunday? Who is even awake at 6 am on a Sunday? Grr...
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    *people who steal MY pets!-a neighbor recently stole my cat...I see him sitting in their window and he freaks out when he sees me.

*people who lie, cheat, steal, backstab, or snoop in my personal belongings.
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    People who don't take social cues. For example : I'll be on my 15 minute break & I'll be trying to read a chapter of my book before heading back to work, then, my co-workers will come in & talk non-stop to me even though they clearly see me trying to read. It's rude, obnoxious & selfish. They constantly do this. They simply do not care.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    People who don't take social cues. For example : I'll on my 15 minute break & I'll be trying to read a chapter of my book before heading back to work, then, my co-workers will come in & talk non-stop to me even though they clearly see me trying to read. It's rude, obnoxious & selfish. They constantly do this. They simply do not care.

^^^This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

There was a guy last week or so in GNC who kept asking me all kinds of questions about supplements and stuff.. but I'd finally gotten my burst of energy and was super ready to workout.. but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him to shut his trap so that I could go.. so there I stood for about thirty extra minutes.
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    Fake people who seem interested in building a friendship/relationship, then when you put forth an effort towards the friendship/relationship, they disappear, or act passive aggressive. If you have no interest than just say so, but I'm not going to change who I am, or hide my past to make you feel comfortable.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    close talkers...or anyone who has no concept of personal space
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Can't stand it when the dishwasher is empty, but my family can't seem to load their dirty dishes....makes me want to scream.
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    When people don't push clear on the microwave when their food is done and they get it out before the time is up. Drives me nuts!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    People that have an excuse for everything