Dinner tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I fixed a grilled boneless pork chop with corn. May still have a salad, but was full at that point.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Dilled Salmon and Sauteed Kale. It was delish!
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Salad of spinach and romaine, tomato, mushroom, and chicken apple sausage, it was really yummy.
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with Veggies and turkey sausage in the sauce. And Feta on top.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm making quinoa stuffed peppers tomorrow with latin flavors like black beans, corn, jalapenos, cumin and cilantro. Maybe a spoon of cottage cheese on top, with a side of mashed potatoes!
  • Noadi
    Noadi Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm actually making tuna noodle casserole so probably not something you would want for dinner if you're watching calories. However I spent most of the past three days packing for a move and yesterday I had a headache all day so I didn't eat enough (under 1000 calories) so I really need to make some of it up. For some reason a flashback to childhood eating was what I was in the mood for.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I made shredded BBQ chicken in the crockpot yesterday, so I had some of that with baked potato wedges and salad. It was yummy!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Had this: http://my.hearthealthyonline.com/recipe/seafood/thai-spiced-scallops/

Scallops with a Thai sweet and sour sauce, zucchini and baby carrots. Delicious.
  • spelham15
    spelham15 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Chicken fajitas....can't wait! :)
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    We did pulled pork tonight. It was delicious and super easy.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Pork chops, steamed brocolli and red potatos. Boring!
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bacon primavera, 1/8th of following

1 lb of favorite pasta mix in
    1lb cooked and chopped bacon
    1 lb bag of frozen peas
    2 cups of grilled assorted veggies, we like zucchini and yellow squash, red bell peppers, onion, mushrooms`
    1 cup half and to make it a little creamy ( you can leave this out)

came in just under 600 cals for about 2 1/2 cups with 2 tsp low fat parmesan
  • whasara
    Options
    Lean turkey chili in a crockpot...no work and lots of meals and some to freeze Low calories and low fat and EASY!!!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Creamy polenta with braised duck (but any tender/braised meat would be delicious!), roasted carrots and a mixed green salad :)
  • has001
    has001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I put in the crock pot last night- Hungry Girls Cheeseburger Mac Attack! It looks and smells delicious and under 200 calories a serving! The nutritional info is already on here, and the recipe on the Hungry Girl's Website!