what made your day so far, today?

Options

Replies

• VinaAnderson
    Options
    I got to babysit twin 9 month old girls today...my kids are 16 & 12 so I miss having babies to play with :)
  • aingestirera
    Options
    i swam 2400m today in 120 mins. im happy!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Just a few words ... does it every day for me ! ~ :wink:
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The news I got from a supplement company that at this point has to remain nameless due to the announcement not being official until tomorrow.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    We went to Disneyland today! We have a pass, so we get to go a lot, and today, my sweet husband patiently accompanied me to each and every ride in Fantasy Land I hadn't yet been on. With a smile on his face. That's LOVE:heart::heart: :heart:

There are now ony 2 rides we haven't experienced, and that's due to breakdowns/massive lines. But I know this dear man will be with me when I check off the last two from our list :love:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Getting to talk to my boyfriend during lunch. Hearing his voice always makes my day especially living so far apart.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Not weight-related at all, but I got a 94% on my microbiology test. That made my day.
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Talking to my mom on Skype. And hearing about how she has been focusing more on her health and wellbeing.
  • CuteBlondie
    Options
    Seeing my family and kittens! <33
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Husband called to tell me that he bought me a Vitamix blender!

i love mine!!!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I made it to 179.2 today at weigh in after being in the 180's for 10 long weeks, I am no longer Obese, I am overweight. That made me meet my second mini Goal I had set for myself, Now onto the 3rd mini goal of 159. Good Day :drinker:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Today I realized that I married a very special woman. She has MS and has been in an exacerbation and the treatments that usually kick her out of it didn't this time. It's been 4 weeks and today we went to a new doctor and he gave us a ton of information and orderd a barage of tests over the next 6 weeks, more than all her specialsts had in the last 14 years. She is feeling overwhelmed, but also hopeful as he seems very thorough and leaves no stone unturned.
    First she was down, but then she squared her shoulders and said tomorrows a new day. I am blessed to have such an inpsirational person to look up to. I hope I can be as strong as she is and be there for her, she is amazing. God must love me to have her in my life.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I made it to 179.2 today at weigh in after being in the 180's for 10 long weeks, I am no longer Obese, I am overweight. That made me meet my second mini Goal I had set for myself, Now onto the 3rd mini goal of 159. Good Day :drinker:

Wow, that's awesome. Plateau's usually suck the motivation out of you but you stuck with it.

Good job and keep it up!

~katie
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    Had the day off and went clothes shopping. You know when you have good shopping days and bad ones? Today was goooooood :D
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    A lady I work with was petting a dog, and the dog got a visible erection, unbeknownst to her. I laughed for about 5 minutes.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I had a kid help me sort through some of my clothes I was planning on giving away.

When he left, he said 'thankyou for letting me work'.

I think he was about 4 or 5.
  • gloriashaped
    Options
    Was treated by a GREAT orthopedic surgeon after suffering in pain for months. I start P/T in a few days. I can't lift weights for 6 months but I can run all I want. The years of sports and lifting caught up with me, but, its okay-part of life.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    This is sort of lame, lol, but I had to take my dog to the vet to get one of his dew claws checked out. His regular vet wasn't in, so we saw another vet. I pretty much got a 'gold star' from the vet, telling me that my dog is well cared for and that he can tell I'm a good dog owner. I'm extremely attached to my dog and he's honestly like a child to me, so to hear that made my day all day.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Lost 3lbs since the weekend....
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    A lady I work with was petting a dog, and the dog got a visible erection, unbeknownst to her. I laughed for about 5 minutes.

This.