What you giving up for lent?

Options
Hey everyone! Lent is upon us!

I am giving up the oldie chocolate. I always struggle to say no and having a goal might actually help :)

What you planning on giving up?

Jazz x

Replies

• chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Instead of giving up I try and 'do a good deed' every day.
  • Shivers29
    Shivers29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I might take a bash at giving up biscuits.

I love chocolate but don't eat a whole lot but I find when I am sitting down with himself in the evenings we'll make tea and next thing I know 5 biscuits have been eaten. Nasty habit!
  • walbro
    walbro Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I always give up chocolate as well. What is the point of giving something up if it is not difficult! I am currently eating quite a bit of chocolate at the moment with this being the last day to indulge. Easter is extra special though I do tend to gorge a bit on excess chocolate. You do become a bit obsessed. But I like a challenge - and remember no chocolate dusting on your cappuchino LOL!
  • Shivers29
    Shivers29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love when people give my children Nestle Easter eggs because I cannot stand Nestle chocolate so no way would I eat them! lol. Cadburys on the other hand, I would have devoured :-(
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i think I'll give up chocolate as well. And then make an attempt to pray more. My son goes to catholic school so he's always on me that we should say the rosary more, this is as good of time as any to work on that!