2»

Replies

• blessmy5
    Options
    Congratulations on your break through and fantastic success!!! :smile:
  • antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome - well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    You rock!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :drinker:
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    That's really great ~~
  • alarmmanIII
    Options
    you look awesome!!! keep up the good work
  • amoore249
    amoore249 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work and reap the rewards.
  • dellarby
    Options
    I also turned 40 (in August) and thought "that's it. I'm DONE with this extra weight!" Took me until the new year to really kick it in gear, but I've lost 15 pounds since Boxing Day, so I'm well on my way now.

Love your goofy grin - wear it with pride. You earned it!
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound super sad but that looks like a M&S changing room?!lol

Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant!!!!

Like a lot of people on MFP, I've always struggled with my weight. I've lost weight, gained (and then some) and so the cycle continues. I turned 40 last May but even this didn't change my thinking. Last summer I sorted my head out (to me THE most important thing) and completely changed my lifestyle. I went from pizza, crisps, chocolate, sweets and no exercising to healthy eating and exercising every day. It was literally an overnight change.

Now, I've lost 60+ pounds and today I was clothes shopping and for the first time in my life I bought a size 12 (UK) top. I felt like a complete nutter smiling away to myself in the changing rooms.

21022012441.jpg

I've now joined a gym and am on week 7 of the C25k progam and loving it.

And the old saying goes 'Life Begins at 40' - I believe that

Thanks for reading
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    This is going to sound super sad but that looks like a M&S changing room?!lol

Yes it was M&S. Woman thought I was a little bit mac when I came out grinning like a mad thing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!