35lbs since Aug. 2008.. Finally at my UWG :bigsmile:
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    33! woo woo.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 pounds, 3 since I started MFP. I need to loose a total of 75, to get to a healthy BMI, but overall goal to loose 100 lbs, and get down to about 125. so only 67 pounds until I'm finally in a health range!
  • ajackso5
    Options
    7.5lbs! I still need to lose about 22.5 more!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    16 lbs so far! started back in the beginning of Nov 2011. It isn't a lot, but considering my level of exercise this is pretty good! Mostly just diet has changed. I have 45 more lbs that i want to lose.
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    34 so far; about 15 more to go!
  • miramichimudder
    Options
    Started in January and have a total of 31lbs off so far with a weigh in coming tomorrow night. Hoping to have another 5 off by then but will be happy with anything. Have a goal of at least 150lbs which I know is steep but with the help of this site I know I can make it happen. Seeing post like these really boost the confidence.
  • Mandathehillbilly
    Options
    111 lbs
  • nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    16 pounds, and over 10 inches. Been slowly coming off but it feels wonderful!!:bigsmile:
  • ryanrichard84
    Options
    Total of about 32 lbs gone.. new lifestyle, new me. Loving every moment. keep up the good work everyone, its all about belief
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    10lbs since I started.:)
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    56 lbs since July 2011...53 more lbs to go :smile: Great job everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!