finally under 200!!!

Options

Replies

• gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Don't minimize your great accomplishment. Whether it's 1 pound or 100,YOU took control and decided to put in the work. You should be very proud of what you have done and what you will do in the future. Continued success!
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Ashmeistar
    Options
    Imagine how you'll feel when you hit 189 ;)
  • Xbella
    Xbella Posts: 14
    Options
    Great JOB!!! you can do it. :smile:
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I know what that means too as I hit under 200 last week for the first time in 20 years. I have never seen the 190's since I was pregnant 20 years ago. It is so weird to see these new numbers on my scale after coming close to it dozens of times!!

Congratulations and let us keep up the journey through the 190's now!!
  • Veronica__S
    Options
    it isn't much, but, for the first time in about a year, i'm under 200! weighed myself this morning to see 199.x on the scale!!!

after miscarrying in 2006, having a baby in jan 2008 and being stuck in the worst job during 2010-2011, my weight steadily crept up from 142 to 205. too see it under 200 again, even though (it's only a fraction of a pound) makes me so happy and motivated to continue.

thanks for letting me share this news, the giddiness is too much to contain lol

good luck to all of us with out goals.

It isn't much??!!? It's HUGE! Be proud! I think I will probably cry when I finally get under 200! I haven't seen a # like in many many years! Way to go! Keep up the great work!
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! I know the feeling too! I have not been in 190's in...hell I don't remember when! Got 1.6 pounds to go and I will be there too... I can not wait for it!!! Keep up the good work and soon it will be the 180's!!!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    welcome to ONEDERLAND!! i just got here today ... it's lookin' pretty nice so far!
  • jessica091303
    jessica091303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thats totally awesome! Cant wait to join you! YAY
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It must feel great!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Seeing that 1 as the first digit was probably the happiest moment of my MyFitnessPal life. :happy:
  • rchlbrophy
    Options
    I'm sure that is an awesome feeling !! I am looking forward to reaching that point soon !!
  • jenlebel
    jenlebel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting a milestone, keep up the good (hard at times) work!
  • necypooh
    Options
    Congratulations! Celebrate your wonderful achievement.
  • Congratulations - great job!
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Last time I was under 200 was on my wedding day... I made it down to 197 and then I got pregnant 2 weeks later... I am finally back down to ~209 and can't wait for the day that I have the same feeling as you! Thanks for posting this for motivation!! Good luck to you with the rest of your goals. :)
  • ThinkingskinnY
    Options
    That is Fantastic news!!!! I cried when the scale went over 200, then cried even more so when I saw it go under 200. What a milestone! Keep up the good work.
    4096814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kschudy
    Options
    congrats! you and i have pratically the same goal and status! keep up the great work!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Make sure you give yourself a reward for getting under 200 (not a food reward, but like a massage or a new pair of shoes or something that will make you feel good about yourself). You've been through a lot, and now it's time to be nice to yourself!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    i checked on my post today and WOW!! what an amazing response! thanks everyone for your awesome feedback and kind words! this truly is an amazing community!!!!

good luck to everyone on your journeys and may you all see your own ONEderlands soon!!! time to work out :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!