Rumba wii

Options
does anyone do zumba on the wii and if so how do you log it as exercise huch tanks in advance to anyone that can help me

Replies

• cindy377
    Options
    When you go to log your exercise, look up - Wii Fit exercise (advanced or high intensity)..Thats the closest that I seen to Zumba...
    Hope that helps!
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    i cant find zumba on the excersize list on MFP???? i followed some zumba on youtube and wanted to log it but i cant find it :(
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    oh and im getting the zumba for wii later today im very excited
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    on the app i went to dancing aerobics (i thnk thatd be the closest) if you enter the minutes it gives you cals burned dunno how accurate tho lol
  • rrtnat
    rrtnat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for your help I love zumba fit it feels great after doing it and is so much fun it does not feel like exercise
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    lol i tried the basic you tube vid today for the first time, i felt so stupid and kept looking over my back towards the front door (im home alone) to make sure no one was coming home.....reason why im not at a zumba class LMAO, but ya i did the you tube basic video twice its 5 min long so under the aerobics dance option i put in 10 minutes and it gave me 57 calories.....i googled and it seems pretty close.....feel free to add me and good luck sista's!!!!