New and looking for buddies

Options
As I said, I am new here. I am hoping to find people to talk to online, although I am not opposed to meeting new people who live near me and making a work-out buddy or two. I REALLY need help and support. I give up too easily when it comes to weight loss.

Replies

• Freya7777
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love mfp buddies, it really helps having support from like minded people ;)
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined on Feb 10th so we can be friends here and encourage each other if you like.
  • ntlw12
    Options
    Hi there, I'm not exactly new to this but I have zero buddies to keep me motivated, chat with, etc. Actually, I have two coworkers that are on here too, but I'm looking to expand and get some new ideas, etc. I'm Nikki by the way =)
  • mmhammer
    Options
    Hey...I'm not new but have only one buddy. Feel free to add me. Would love to help you and get help in return!
  • lissardo13
    Options
    Nice to meet you Nikki.
  • margaretmillen
    Options
    I'm always looking for more buddies to help me stay motivated... I'm a good pal too for that lol... anyone can feel free to add me
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :) We CAN do this!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just startd being active on here about a week ago. :)
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support from each other
  • Rushbo
    Options
    Welcome and I would be more than happy to support you through your weighloss journey. We are all here for the same reason!
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm a great motivator! :)
  • kimbroughk23
    Options
    I'm new here too! Feel free to add me. I'd love to give and receive some support. : )
  • audreykz
    Options
    I am New as well so feel free to add me ! The more Support the better :smile:
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Catherine and hae been doing this seriously since the end of January (just about 1 month). I love to have new friends on here who help motivate me and I love to motivate everyone as well! Together we can do this!!! :)
  • mellyexoh
    mellyexoh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im new too. Only joined up yesterday!!! So anyone feel free to add me :D
  • ntlw12
    Options
    You too Lisa =)
  • Mandigormas
    Options
    Add me! I need support and love to give support!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. There's no such thing as to much support :))
  • carley303
    carley303 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it going!
  • OtakuEngineer
    Options
    Hey I just got back into this myself... I had lost almost 30 pounds then got a bit demotivated, took off 3 months, and put about 15 back on. I decided at that point enough is enough and in 2 weeks I'm down another 6 pounds. Always looking for friends to help motivate each other. Feel free to add me =)