Wrong attitude

Options
I just started again. While I am going to stick with it this time I'm just not as excited as I was before. I was doing good the last until a lot of personal things started happening. So I just drifted away. Now I'm forced to eat right because my DH had a heart attack and then they had to go back an do another cath so he has four stints. So I have to cook heart healthy and excerise not just for me but especially for him. Just wish I could get excitied again.:cry:

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Set some goals with non-food rewards that will help you get excited. I know I work extra hard to get my "treat" when I get close to my goal. It becomes a habit really quick. I am 4 months into this journey and I don't dread coming home and cooking. I don't hate to go shopping or walking. I can't say I love it but I don't hate it. Do it for you and your family. You will all be so much better off.
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your troubles. I know how it goes, and getting on and off track due to personal and unforseen circumstances can screw everything up! Start your journey back with some strong and supportive pals. Feel free to add me if you like. Good Luck to you and your family.:flowerforyou:
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey Viggie !!! Hope hubby is ok ... I agree , set a goal ... For summer ... Or just set your goal to get your hubby and yourself healthy ... Will be here for you girl !!! ❤