what made your day so far, today?

Options

Replies

• jeannette120
    jeannette120 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The parking guy flirted with me and told me I was beautiful without makeup.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    two different co-workers noticed that I had lost weight. it was nice to know that it is noticeable.
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I came home today for the first time since leaving for university after Christmas. As I walked through the door my Mum said "Wow, you're so thin! You look great!" :)
    AND I started planning a trip to Paris. Squeeee!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    1) This morning my husband said he could visibly see a different in my weight. I thought he was just being encouraging, so I tried on some things from my "someday" box to see. 2) And they FIT!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    A co-worker made fun of how baggy the butt of my jeans are getting...now some might find that offensive, but that means I'm doing everything right. = )
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    A phone call from my daughter who is away at college.
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The comments on this post!!
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A co-worker made fun of how baggy the butt of my jeans are getting...now some might find that offensive, but that means I'm doing everything right. = )

Me too!! Great job! "Noassatole"! It's a good thing!!
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My Sister in law and Brother came over for dinner and I was just about to text my sis in law today and tell her it had been to long since I have seen them!!! I love my family so much I am truly blessed :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I told my mom about how my Vday date hasn't contacted me since.
    Asked to think about what I might have done wrong, I recollected the happenings of the night out.

My mom nodded her head, "I can just tell it -- he's really smart, funny, sweet guy and of course also good looking."
    I nodded back in agreement, "He sure is!"

My mom continued, "He just seems like a really nice guy. Too bad you're not too nice. :DDD"

:indifferent:

Sad truth: it was funny!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I just put on a pair of Size 6 Calvin Klein jeans - they fit, and they made my butt look awesome...

I used to be a 24W

That made my day!
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    well I woke up....and I was alive so i guess that made my day lol
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i had hot water for my shower!!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    It's Ash Wednesday. I went to church and have gotten the peace of mind and the answers I've been searching for for a while. It sure made my morning.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    i was given the dreaded service time for my furnace from 8-12 and the guy showed up at 8:05....im still in shock
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Health wise: It's Shark Week and I STILL feel skinny!

Life wise: I found out I totally aced a test AND that class is cancelled today.
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sunshine!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I put on a new pair of pants today (I mean just took off the tags this morning, bought them about two weeks ago) and they are too big!! This makes my day. :)
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Reading an inspirational article from a woman who taught writing in a prison. Also looking forward to meeting some writing friends this afternoon and traveling to a new place to do so!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Birthday wishes. Though birthday spankings would have been more than welcome and appreciated.

*whistles and looks around, waiting*