Needs Motivation!

Options
Hi I'm new here and fitness is not my thing! I'm looking for anyone who can help motivate me and encourage me! I get discouraged very easily when it comes to weight loss, but it's about time I buckle down and do it before I face health risks.

Help me reach my goal, lets be friends and motivate one another! ( :

Replies

• z_Zoe_z
    Options
    Hi =]

I'm fairly new too, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other =]

Either way good luck on your weightloss journey!
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! About a year a a half a go I lost over 30 pounds using a very strict 1100 calorie diet and exercise routine. I did go to a weight loss clinic and in the beginning I had some help with a prescription diet aid. I have been very successful keeping the weight off although I have abandoned my fitness routine and do not monitor my diet nearly as closely as I used to until recently. I started taking a contraceptive injection and...bam 10 pounds! Refusing to gain all of the weight back, I decided to again begin monitoring my diet and get back on a workout routine.

It is not easy but you can do it! I did and for me there is NO turning back. Good Luck!
  • HappilyMarried2711
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new also (only been using mfp for about 2 weeks). But i log in everyday, log every meal and am a dedicated exerciser. I could always use another friend to keep me on track and to help along the way. Feel free to add me! We can do this together! :happy:
  • jrm28
    jrm28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this exercise and dieting thing. I am looking for any motivation I can get. I have tried it in the past and given up in about 2 weeks. I would love to motivate each other!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    ( : Perfect, I've added y'all!

Congrats on everyone taking this step and working hard!
  • nikki_starr
    nikki_starr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I also need motivation. We can motivate each other :smile:
  • Jenne1979
    Jenne1979 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love the Carmen Electra strip to fitness series ( even though she irritates me with her fake sexy pout at the camera lol) It is a lot of fun to do, and helps you to feel sexy. Another really fun video is Yoga Booty Ballet - Cardio Cabaret this is by far my favorite at home work out!!!
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've just started my journey and I'm a firm believe in you can never have enough friends!