Down 26.6 pounds!! Underwear pics - beware

Options
I was at my highest weight of 226 and decided it was time for a change. I started MFP at 222 and I am offically down to 199.4. I have not been below 200 pounds in 3 years. I still have a long journey ahead of me but I know I will make it to a healthier more "fertile" me. I say fertile strictly because I have PCOS (poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome) I hope that becoming healthier will increase the chances for me and my husband to have a baby on our own one day :) Please be kind...I know there is still a lot to get rid of and tone

1994.jpg

Replies

• missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Fantastic achievement! I think anyone who posts their pics is really brave. You can see a huge difference, well done!
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss! especially from the side pics i can see a big change in your body :) good job and keep it up!
  • cadams0715
    Options
    That is awesome! You've done a great job!!!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome :)
    I am working towards getting healthier to have a baby too, but I'm too afraid to go to the doc because I don't want to get diagnosed with PCOS. Good luck with your baby makin! haha
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS as well! I'm not thinking about kids anytime soon, but it's in an early stage and my doctor said any fitness/weight improvement would certainly be a plus. Best luck to you and hope you increase your fertility :)
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dropping the weight is the key for fertility. Believe me, Ive been there done that and Ive been in your shoes. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're doing a fantastic job!
  • bailamulata
    Options
    excellent job! my stomach is always the last to go (still working on it)... but on your pics I can totally see a huge difference! Not only will the Lord bless you with a beautiful baby but you will be a healthier momma too! God bless you... keep up the great work!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    A huge difference!! I am at 224 now and my 1st goel is199 Im hoping it makes as big of a change in my stomach as it did for you!

Can I ask how long it took you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!