Walk Away the Pounds Leslie Sansone

Options
13»

Replies

• NanRT2004
    Options
    My sister had gave my her's 1 or 2 mile walk DVD. I do the 1 mile, I have done the 2 mile once to see what it was like. I am now ready to start the 2 mile walk.

It did take me a while to build up to them.
  • Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    Her workouts are great! Just keep it up.. you will get there. :)
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    First time I bought one I remember Popping it in to the DVD Player and Started watching it, Popping Hand Fulls of M&Ms ,...... Going WOW this is Crazy, First Time I ever Tried one, I lasted all of 5 minutes, Now it's a Breeze minus the M&Ms Of Corse, Since you lasted 11 minutes I'm already Impressed, I'm a Believer! If Your in need of a fellow Walker, Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love her dvds! I like to mix them up so I don't get bored but I also have to be very careful with my back so I can't do any back kicks, or double side steps because I tend to sprain my ankles when I do those.

I have to start with one or two miles but eventually I work up to 5miles and love it!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I will research and check it out.
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else following her videos? I'm such a wimp. I'm on the easiest one and can only go for 11 mins. :frown: I ordered 3 more to make it a little bit more interesting. I'm interested in anyone who would like to follow along with me in doing her workouts.

I do here walks every day. I started with one mile do two to three each morning now depending on my time (not a morning person lol) add me as a friend
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did the 1 mile for two or three weeks, now I'm on to the 2 mile. feel free to add me, always looking for motivating friends as well.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I have not yet been able to find these DVD's in Australia. As soon as I can get my hands on a copy I will be back.

Any Aussies out there know if its available here and where.
  • Prek2005
    Options
    I use them quite often. But, I decided to do the 30 day shred for a month. I like Leslie because it is more than just walking, and yet, it can get boring.

I totally agree I find Leslie Sansone Walking DVD's to be quite boring myself. I just can't stand the marching in place I find myself constantly looking at the clock on the wall and thinking
    gosh......it's only be 10 minute. I'd rather do 30 minutes of walking outside.
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    I LOVE Leslie's videos! I started with the 5 mile fat burning walk then ordered the walk slim 4 really big miles and the 5 really big miles. I do one on Saturday and one on Sunday (all the miles) in a rotation so that it's kinda like changing up my workout. I felt they were all tough the first few times I did them but now they're a bit easier. My heart rate is still pretty high during some parts of the workout but I push through and do the best I can to get through them! The ones with the toning band are especially challenging for me because I'm not very coordinated so I was glad that I started with the 5 mile fat burning one.
  • fitnfun1
    fitnfun1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Her DVDs are great to have in the mix. There are times in life you need a little low impact, and she does have a great attitude.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I have not yet been able to find these DVD's in Australia. As soon as I can get my hands on a copy I will be back.

Any Aussies out there know if its available here and where.

You can find a few on YouTube, I did my first 2-miles yesterday. Look for Walking - Pt 1:Start Quick & Easy and Walking Pt2: Burn Fat and Back it Dwon
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    I love her video's when i lost the first 40lbs that all i was doing, with lowering my calories. They are so easy, I love that you can chose the 1 mile one day or 5 the next. They have good music and shes not annoying like some. i use them when i don't go to the gym or don't feel like doing anything else.