Need some encouragement

Options
I had such a terrible day today and I noticed I ate when I wasn't hungry, which made it worse! I can't wait until Friday, but I have sooooo much to do!! :(

Replies

• AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Breathe! Ok, so you had a bad day. Its one day. Its over, and you cannot undo what was done. Let it go. Tomorrow will be great though and you'll feel so much better! Drink some tea, have some exercise and go to bed. (((hugs)))
  • VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's okay. Just get back up and keep going, don't let this stop your journey. Keep going strong and just keep in mind the goal that you are trying to reach! You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength! Keep telling yourself that. Push through and keep at it, you're almost there!! :)
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up were all human and have bad days sometimes weeks! Start fresh tomorrow and try to do better! Always remember how far you've come and the goals you have set! If you need motivation please message me! Hugs! :)
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days...it is to be expected. I just try to keep in mind even when the weight is all off I will still not be able to eat perfect every day. Once a week I would like to enjoy some good food. You just have to know when to cut it off and get back in the game!
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it.

Feeling a little better today, but I think after this exam and homework I'll be better!

:)
  • I 2nd what everyone else is saying! Don't feel bad...I used to get stressed out easily too, and I just realized that the things that were stressing me really were not that important. Exams and homework are important, sure. But they don't make you who you are, and they do not define you. Tell yourself that when you begin to stress!